Tattoos!

Number32

I'm concidering getting a small "infinity"-symbol (∞) tattoo'd on my hip as a honour to my grandparents who both passed away last year. As a symbol that they will be forever in my heart and that I keep fighting to find love to share as infinite as theirs for eachother...

megalon

I only have one but I plan to get more.
ink.jpg

InvisaLady

Right now I have 5 but I would love to get a sleeve done.
Anyway here is my favorie

Attachments

• friesiansmall.jpg
    friesiansmall.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 0

Bustn Justin

I am thinking about getting a tattoo of this monster I have in my dreams for over 10 years. This beast is very confident, has fun, and can get dates. The purpose of getting the tattoo is to show more of a wild side, become more open to express what is on my mind, and something to look at that helps me feel more confident.

I am afraid people will think I am super weird if I describe it but here goes nothing.

I imagine myself as this monster as:

very muscluar
at least 8 ft tall
Has a tail
has a 6 pack
has 3 sets of arms and chests
has a pig nose
shark teeth
split tongue
pointy ears
4 eyes always covered by sunglasses
has a mohawk
plenty of tattoos and peircings

The monster is a biker who like to be social and has a good time no matter what he is doing.

If there are any artists on here that think this is cool and like to sketch something that would be awesome.

dyingtolive

i would also love to get a sleeve done... or half or 1/4th sleeve just for a cover up in my lower arm. i also have 5. but after years of thinking about what design to make the sleeve, i shelved it off.. i want it to be unique nothing you'll see on anyone else and i want to like it until i am old age. Making a tattoo mistake once, i don't wanna cover it up with something i don't like again. I might need to end up with an all black tattoo if i wanted to cover that up again

Phoenixx

Nice tattoos, mega and IL! :) I love looking at tattoos and seeing what everyone has. I don't have any and actually I don't think I could ever get one. It's not so much it scares me as it is I'm a person that gets extremely bored with a lot of things. To have a permanent design on my body, I wouldn't like it. I always need change, it's just how I am. That's where piercings come in, which I hope to be getting more in the next couple years. I only have my ears done right now. Way overdue for my second holes, plus I'd like the top of my right ear pierced, perhaps a third hole in each ear, and I'd like my eyebrow done.

bcsr

I don't have any, but I'm going to get a couple in the semi-near future. A Captain America shield for sure! ;D

InvisaLady

2 more of mine.
One is a geco that people always comment on even though it's just flash.
And the second is an ankh.
The ankh was done by an apprentice so it's not perfect but I still kind of like it.

Attachments

• geco.jpg
    geco.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 0
  • ankh.jpg
    ankh.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 0