SPW Spring Photography Extravaganza

hippiechild

Ohhh the weather is cooool and the season of renewal warms the heart

but, since I so rarely go outside to experience the glories of this time of year, it's kinda saddening. What a waste, right!?

If you're in a similar situation, then boy do I have something for you! Rather than sitting inside longing any longer, let's get out there and get some schtuff done, yeah!

I think that it would be fun if we all took the next couple of weeks to take pictures of our outdoor environments, whatever they may be. Not only will this help to give us a fresh perspective on our surroundings, but, if you like, you could view it as being therapeutic in some way :D

Once you've captured what you were looking for, report back here to share your catch with the rest of us... then get back out there and see what else you can find! I can't wait to see what you guys can come up with!

Happy hunting!
BlueFlowericon.png
RedFlower.png
BlueFlowericon.png

Last edited:

anomicdeer

Great job Hippie! This is why I chose you to star the thread! You would make the opening much more interesting.

Yay for another photo assignment!

28rfkm1.jpg

From Last year.

Last edited:

lunarla

What a treat! I'll definitely steal (borrow) my sister's camera in a week or so and document the spring!

Tiercel

Once this rain stops, there's still more yard work to be done. Maybe once I get that done I'll snap some pics of our less-than-impressive yard.

Maybe I'll even get one of our less-than-impressive doggie bounding through it, too.

:D

Tiercel

About an hour ago I took my dog out to pee. So if these are blurry, blame the Scruff Nubbin.

yard1.jpg

yard2.jpg

yard3.jpg

yard4.jpg

Pink_Paula

These were taken yesterday

Magpies and daffodils
DSCN1341.jpg

Pretty Flower
hollyhock.jpg

Duckle
DSCN0581.jpg

This is my square well, it's next to where i live, it always looks so pretty in the spring
Picture075.jpg

Island_chic

I could post some pics in here if someone would be kind enough to explain to me how to put them in SPW!?::eek:::confused:
Hi There! First you will need your photos uploaded to photobucket or equivilant if you have not already. Then copy code using ctrl + c or right-click if using a pc.

When you reply to the thread go to the menu and click on (insert image) It's the [I]little square yellow button [/I]with the mountain and moon.

You will then place the [B]IMG code[/B] that you copied from "photobucket" into the little [I]url image box[/I] that is from the menu. It should upload onto the thread and save or you can add multi-photos before saving your thread.

an Example:

[IMG]://httpi337.photobucket.com/albums/oo765/mandymouse/august005.jpg

Last edited: