sports

Feathers

I hate sports too!! Well, most of them! (I like figure ice skating or such, and watch or do it sometimes, very rarely though..)

Too bad sports like volleyball or such are a big part of socializing where I live, there's basically nothing else but church or drinking.. And I don't really drink much and am not that religious..

Some people think all men are sports fanatics, my Dad isn't either, and my first boyfriend wasn't either.. So do know people exist who aren't..

I like artsy/crafty people, and those can be very interesting. Maybe you can meet some?

Mr.Moon

I hate most sports. Only Tennis, Volley ball and Hockey interest me in the slightest. I've only actually played volley ball though, (In high school).
There's no courts around where I live though for any of the 3 so all I can do is watch the occasional on the tele.

Predacon

I can't say I enjoy doing sports, but if its a game involving New Zealand or my local city I am interested in the result. All Blacks Rule!

coyote

I could never understand why all the guys want to hang out with other guys to watch more guys wrestle around with some other guys, when there's a whole roomful of girls sitting right next door that they could chat up.

^Haha true that.

I like sports... it's like games for adults. Of course society makes a big deal out of sports, that's obvious, but they can still be fun. I love watching/playing basketball. Becoming one of the best basketball players ever is a GREAT accomplishment... like winning the nobel prize ;)... it's very difficult, takes tons of work, commitment, a strong intelligent mind... It's "noteworthy" just like winning a nobel prize ;)

It's fun rooting for your favorite team/player and hoping that they/him wins. STEVE NASH FTW!!

Richey

if it wasn't for michael jordan and the NBA in the 90s i probably wouldn't be a sports fan. but it took that to get me into sports. sometimes it just a really simple trigger that gets you hooked into it. just like a book or a movie its something that can be an escape from reality as well.

mads

I love sports, suck at it but love to watch it.

Especially it is nice to yell at the tv and tell them what to do. In Denmark we have 5,5 million people and 5,5 million national coaches

Tiercel

There's more to "sports" than what you see on TV. Most of that sports entertainment crap I avoid like a beautiful woman. But there are so many different sports out there that it would be unfair of me to say I dislike them all. I really enjoy archery, but my neighbors probably wouldn't appreciate me shooting arrows in their direction. Especially with my aim. I also wouldn't mind a resurgence in jousting tournaments. At least until they became popular and ruined by corporate sponsors, team logos, and the like.

But there are many different sports. You just need to find the peculiar one that suits your particular interests. ;)

Ashiene

I'm a guy and I absolutely HATE how society thinks that every guy MUST LIKE SPORTS or he's either 1) gay 2) girly 3) loser.