Something you couldn't live without?

Slipping into a state of half asleep/half awake might just be the only time when I feel truly good.

Oh my god, same here!!! Once upon a time many things made me happy: great music, friends, dancing, beautiful days, going for a run, a new book...

Now all I look forward to is food, my Internet time, and most of all... sleep.

And when I wake up I am so disappointed ::(:

montejocarlo

Slipping into a state of half asleep/half awake might just be the only time when I feel truly good.

it's nice when you're having a really good dream, but it's horrible when you're having a nightmare. it's like being trapped in half knowing that you're dreaming but you can't quite wake up.

Ambere

apparently we are living in the technology generation cz a lot of us can't live without it

ShelbyModerateSP

I can't live without oxygen xD

lol but really I can't think of one thing I wouldn't be able to live without, except maybe my family and very close friends.

dyingtolive

i remember being away from music for 40 days... and damn.. listening to it after that long was quite something... jaw dropping...

dyingtolive

yes, i was in a sorta vacation (away from civilization). it's like listening to it for the very first time, and all the instruments playing together were magical..

Gaucho

right now i would sadly say my computer. damn i always was one of these persons that could never understand why a person is sitting and waisting so many hrs a day in front of the PC, and now I'm even worse, life can change, and can change really really fast in every possible way.

MikeyC

i remember being away from music for 40 days... and damn.. listening to it after that long was quite something... jaw dropping...
That's a very, very long time. I remember being away from it for just a few days, then coming back to it and loving it all over again.