Socks 24/7

Rembrandt Broam

I wear sock 18/7. Does that count as almost 24/7? :)

I just can't wear any type of footwear without socks. It feels uncomfortable to me.

Newtype

I wear socks 24/7. I lost the hair at the bottom of my legs because of that. Don't wear long socks if you don't want that to happen to you.

Aussie_Lad

Hmm what is the main reason for you to wear socks 24/7? you can't live without wearing them??

I'd like to know this too.

Part of the pleasure of finishing work for the day is going home and removing shoes and socks as quickly as possible and walking around barefoot for the rest of the afternoon / evening (unless it's cold in which case slippers with no socks usually work fine).

BlushyJohn

I'd like to know this too.

Part of the pleasure of finishing work for the day is going home and removing shoes and socks as quickly as possible and walking around barefoot for the rest of the afternoon / evening (unless it's cold in which case slippers with no socks usually work fine).
Indeed. There are 2 things in my mind right now and it mingles with my curiosity. Why do you wear socks 24/7? and why does some peoples feet have reddish ankles and sidings of their feet came reddish specially when their skin tone is white. I have so many questions about these things.

fitftw

socks collect moisture, and it will give you athlete's foot and all kinds of disgusting things if you don't take them off at least at night for 8-12 hours.

Newtype

I just never liked being barefoot because my feet will come in contact with the cold ceramic floor in my house. Also, I can't sleep without socks because I don't like it when the covers are touching my skin. I don't know why, I've been like that since I was a kid. At some point, I even put the bottom of my pajama inside my socks to make sure that the skin doesn't touch the covers.

Phoenixx

The only time I wear socks 24/7 is in the winter. Other than that, I can't stand to have them on. Same with shoes. I take them off as soon as I walk in the house, as well as my socks. I love walking around barefoot, always have since I was little.