Social anxiety the nightmare is real.

Badbuz

I feel that sa has held me back from doin bigger things in my life.does any1 think we will be cured or are we doomed to be afraid for the rest of our lives and die with it always holdin us back

RedRibbons

If you think you are a victim, you will believe you are a victim, therefore you will act like a victim, and you will be a victim.

dooby-duck

First of all you have to want to be cured. Then you have to go out there and push yourself to get better. Then you have to keep it up. It isn't going to be easy but you have to have hope that you can improve.

BlackKids

Yes you can but its going to be difficult. When you think you cant take anymore you have to step it up a gear. Depends how much you want to get over SA

Last edited:

zlench

Either do something about your life to improve it and it will probably get better. But don't complain if you want bigger things in your life and you just do nothing. Things can change and get better but you have to want to change.

Im starting to think we need to treat this as a life or death situation. NO matter how scared you are of other people, if you don't keep taking steps to fix your problem YOU ARE GOING TO DIE. You will die alone, with no one loving you, no one being at your side. You won't be physically dead, no, you will be alive so you can suffer this living death.

Anyway, that's what it feels like to me and I think its not worth it. I'd give anything to change this. Id do 10 years in prison to make this stop. This is life or death for me now, I have to get better before I go insane and throw myself off a bridge.

Thoughts?

Jake123

Banned
I couldn't change it even if I could, if that makes sense. It's literally my fate, not by choice. It's just the situation I'm in, and I'm doomed to repeat my miserable life day by day like Prometheus in Greek Mythology, who was chained for eternity and every day a vulture would rip out and eat his liver and it would be renewed.

It's set in stone for me.

PennyLane

I couldn't change it even if I could, if that makes sense. It's literally my fate, not by choice. It's just the situation I'm in, and I'm doomed to repeat my miserable life day by day like Prometheus in Greek Mythology, who was chained for eternity and every day a vulture would rip out and eat his liver and it would be renewed.

It's set in stone for me.

What makes you think this?