SoCal Meetup?

Insert title here

Aw :(. You should come Malice! The more people the better. Even I am going, and I'm terrified of eveythinggggg. But yeah, it is really hard to actually do these things, but if you decide to come I think that'd be awesome :).

MaliceInWickedland

^ You are much too kind. I can guarantee that within an hour of meeting me you would all draw out some shotguns and shoot me until there's nothing left to shoot ::p:

razzle dazzle rose

Oh, you need to come! We need more girls! ::p: It is nerve-racking for sure. Just remember, we are all in this together... we won't judge. There won't be no shooting, lol. I am going to send you a PM!

So I just got back from our little meetup today, and it went great!

Myself, Psychedelicious and Razzle Dazzle Rose met up in Santa Monica and spent the day with each other. We shopped, went sight-seeing, talked!, walked on the pier, ate funnel cake, shopped for makeup (i bought cologne) and all around had a good time.

Wished a few more of you could have made it, but there's always next time.

I'm happy that the 3 of us took that step and overcame the fear of a public group meetup with "strangers". Of course now we're friends in person, and that is a huge step for a lot of people who deal with social anxiety.

MikeyC

I'm so glad you had fun and I'm disappointed I couldn't have been there to hang with you all. I'm happy for all 3 of you. :)

razzle dazzle rose

Yeah, it was fun. I thought I was gonna end up being the only girl, but elek2ronik was the only guy :D I definitely consider you both friends :)