• NO

Votes: 37 69.8%
  • not fkn allowed

Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krista

I'm going to give a big hell no to this one because I think you're f*cking hilarious. If you feel you don't want to be part of this site though I could understand that but that just means I miss out on your humor...do you really want to deprive everyone of that?

Last edited:

FOR REAL

Banned
I'm going to give a big hell no to this one because I think you're f*cking hilarious. If you feel you don't want to be part of this sight though I could understand that but that just means I miss out on your humor...do you really want to deprive everyone of that?

aye, the thing is though is that some people dont like my humour, and i can totaly understand why. not everyone wants to listen to a scottish clown like me.
i like to try make others smile and laugh, it makes me happy if others are happy :)

Krista

aye, the thing is though is that some people dont like my humour, and i can totaly understand why. not everyone wants to listen to a scottish clown like me.
i like to try make others smile and laugh, it makes me happy if others are happy :)

Well who the hell cares if someone doesn't like you. They don't have to read or talk to you if they don't want to. Now is not the time to go and get a conscience on everyone, kidding of course but really who gives a flip. Most of us find you funny and the people who don't can screw off. Stay in it to win it please.

Last edited:

hippiechild

Ban the blighter

I vote in favor of FOR REAL, that is, against his foruming! Bans for everyone, I'm all for it!

Regardless of the outcome, you're a fine young man and I wish you the bestest!
;)

iamthenra

That would be a BIG SCOTTISH HELL NO!!! You're my mate... If you go, I go too... Don't worry soldier, I've got your back covered...
3760737268_4c21bfc79b_o.gif

hippiechild

..wait, are people actually thinking about banning you? I guess I have no idea what brought this thread on, but whatever it was... you shouldn't be banned. Sometimes I forget just how serious the internets can get! High stakes, man

FOR REAL

Banned
..wait, are people actually thinking about banning you? I guess I have no idea what brought this thread on, but whatever it was... you shouldn't be banned. Sometimes I forget just how serious the internets can get! High stakes, man

no, its just that i reckon there should be a section where FOR REAL shouldnt be allowed into, cause not eveyone likes what i say. (and most of the time, i dont like what i say either)

hippiechild

I have a better idea! How about a section of the forum that only FOR REAL is allowed into! There should be subforum labeled "FOR REAL's playground" with stars and coloured flashing text to draw everyone's interest. Nobody would be allowed a peek inside, though, because they might not like it! That way you can stay and everyone can be happily intrigued... constantly on the edge of their seat, eagerly awaiting FOR REAL's emergence from his digital den.

I like this idea better than banning...

FOR REAL

Banned
I have a better idea! How about a section of the forum that only FOR REAL is allowed into! There should be subforum labeled "FOR REAL's playground" with stars and coloured flashing text to draw everyone's interest. Nobody would be allowed a peek inside, though, because they might not like it! That way you can stay and everyone can be happily intrigued... constantly on the edge of their seat, eagerly awaiting FOR REAL's emergence from his digital den.

I like this idea better than banning...

could i come up for air on the odd ocassion:)

Krista

Well as you can see, no one wants you to leave the forum so shove those sorry excuses up someone's ass and just stick around you crazy Scottish bastard. I mean that in the best of ways of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.