Share your most wonderful dreams!!!

I'm usually the kind of person who don't put three exclamation marks, but I just had the most wonderful dream last night!!! The kind that you really wish you can prolong for just a moment longer. (And no, it's not a wet dream in any way).

What's the best dream you ever had?

okcancel

I had a dream that my cousin was giving me a puppet show. Everything was orange and I laughed at the puppets! That is how I woke up - laughing.

Ahh, then there was this other dream where my boyfriend and I finally met. It was the most peaceful dream I have ever had in my life. Which might not be saying much, cause usually my dreams a very unpeaceful.

Then there was another dream I had!!!!!! I forget what it was about. It was pleasant though, that's for sure.

I usually have very adventurous dreams. :p Then when I wake up I am all like ''NooooOOoooo! I wanted to see what was going to happen next. :C''

In a very rare occasion, the next night the dream will continue from where it left off. :3

Also had a dream within a dream once, that was odd. x3

Last edited:

Kiwong

I dreamt that I approached my grandparents front door, and my recently deceased grandfather was there to shake my hand, as he often did. He didn't say a word, but he sent me a message that everying would be OK.

mmmm

I dreamed I was being chased by bad guys down some sinister city streets. I was really scared. Then all of a sudden (no jokes), this white camel appeared out of nowhere and I got on her back (it was definitely a girl camel, I think her name might have been Tessie ????? whatever is up with that). Anyway the camel and I raced off away from the bad guys but there's no way to describe the feeling of triumph I experienced in that dream. I carried it with me all through the next day, even though I woke up crying when I realised that darn camel wasn't real. Sigh. I wouldn't trade that camel for a flying dragon.

Jessica7

I had a dream that I was the only one at a Queen concert and I got to meet them and everything!! I was so sad when I woke up, crushing disappointment :(

LonelyWonders

I had a dream where I was with my mom and bears attacked. Then I got on a deck(do not have a clue why it was safe there) with a bunch of people until "fat" people showed up (thats what everybody yelled. "Yay fat people") with guns. (Really weird person if thats not perceived this far into this post.) and then I went with a team to see where the (never ending) bears were coming from and there was a huge field with blocks being shaped together to create them. Freaky. So freaky.. :D

Drew M

I tend to have unsettling dreams. I used to dream that I was driving in dreams. I can't drive though. Had that awful feeling of being out of control. I'm always shy in my dreams - that's annoying! If you can't be what you don't want to be in your dreams then where do you go? Hmmmmm.....Even my best dreams always turn into nightmares.

Danfalc

Banned
Like the above poster I tend to have unsettling dreams, mine are very disturbing an very violent. Not scary... just not nice stuff to have in dreams.

But I sometimes get really funny dreams, One of the funniest I ever had was one where I was in my flat with this stunning girl! She was beautiful and exotic looking with dark eyes and raven black hair.

We were being flirty and she started to kind of sit in my lap and lent in to kiss me, but like half an inch away from my face she stopped and said, "sorry you haven't brushed your teeth" and poof I woke up!

The funny thing is I normally brush my teeth right before I go to bed, but I had been lazy and skipped it that night lol! I swear that would make a great advert for like a lynx brand of toothpaste, "Never miss a chance, even in your dreams now" bow wow chicka wow wow

LonelyWonders

Like the above poster I tend to have unsettling dreams, mine are very disturbing an very violent. Not scary... just not nice stuff to have in dreams.

But I sometimes get really funny dreams, One of the funniest I ever had was one where I was in my flat with this stunning girl! She was beautiful and exotic looking with dark eyes and raven black hair.

We were being flirty and she started to kind of sit in my lap and lent in to kiss me, but like half an inch away from my face she stopped and said, "sorry you haven't brushed your teeth" and poof I woke up!

The funny thing is I normally brush my teeth right before I go to bed, but I had been lazy and skipped it that night lol! I swear that would make a great advert for like a lynx brand of toothpaste, "Never miss a chance, even in your dreams now" bow wow chicka wow wow

Perfect. Haha. Nice dream XDD

Weirdest dream I ever had was when I was like 8 years old. I live across the street from a high school, and there was some big event going on at the high school. As I approached the entrance, there were people standing around but everybody's back was facing me. I continued into the school to see what was going on, and everyone inside was facing away from me as well. As I walked down the hallway toward the gymnasium I started recognizing people from behind, but as I would approach each person, they would turn around and open their mouths wide to show big fangs and hiss at me. After this happened a few times i started running away from that hoard of vampires.
I ran to my grandparents house who only live about a block away from the school, only to find that they were vampires too!
I escaped once again and for whatever reason I went back to the high school, where i ran through all the vampires and made my way into the gymnasium. The gym was empty, except for one nerdy looking black guy in the corner of the bleachers cleaning with a dust mop. As I got closer, it became obvious that Steve Urkel was a janitor in my dream, and we had a conversation, although I don't recall what was said.
Then I woke up....

The dream I just woke up from was not only unusually long but disturbing and incredible at the same time.

I was visiting a friend I used to have at a mental health hospital with an ex-girlfriend of mine when many staff members there began to harrass and bully me. One even started to try and intimidate me with a handgun and a fight broke out between that nurse and myself. After overpowering him, I took the gun from him and then took him hostage while I made my way to see a doctor to complain about how I was being mistreated. Along the way I shot staff members, killing three of them. Before I could make it to the doctor's office, several armed policemen arrived. They warned me to let go of the hostage and drop the weapon or I would be killed. Instead of carrying out their wishes, I put the gun in my mouth and was able to squeeze off three rounds before waking up from a coma in a prison hospital eight weeks later. There I met my family and people were so nice to me. All was not well though as my face and body was badly disfigured. But I didn't care because people treated me like a human being for once.

There was a lot more to the dream including more murders and my attempt to play guitar with less fingers on my left hand, yet the summary is sufficient enough to show that the dream was both gruesomely nightmarish and wonderfully delightful!

What was your dream????

Whose? I think everyone has posted their dreams :)

To Lionheart: If you *really* want to remember, you can try drinking lots of water before you sleep.. but I don't recommend it as I've sleeping problems and don't advise anything that may interrupt sleep.

Last night I dreamt that I was at a fast food counter and the guy waiting on me was a typical version of the devil as a human being thin with black hair, pointy features, thinly trimmed goatee. To make him even more strange, he was wearing a name tag that said D. Cider. I payed for this medium sized drink after exchanging pleasantries and he didn't hand me my change back. I asked for my change and he said, "that'll come soon enough, son." Then I woke up.

I'm not sure whether to take is as a sign to come because I have a doctor's appointment coming up in which the doctor will probably be giving me an anxiously awaited diagnosis (based on my psychologists opinion and my last visit with said Dr.), and the treatment may really help me move on in life. It just concerns me that I pictured a man named D. Cider and he was so satanish in appearance. Seems like a bad omen.... :(

Peace