Share your most wonderful dreams!!!

Noop

apart from the nice sexy dreams about females, human or otherwise.. and the "standard" flying ones...

most my dreams are nice little nightmares about killing people/monsters in self defense (yeah, right) also, jumping in from the sky and saving some girl or whatever with guns blazing unlimited ammo or a sword, wearing a second skin of metal with cathode ray tubes for eyes. i have so much energy in my dreams and i don't feel scared.

maybe i wouldn't of been so frightened if i thought a women would be loyal, but of course women owe men nothing.

Danfalc

Banned
maybe i wouldn't of been so frightened if i thought a women would be loyal, but of course women owe men nothing.

Sorry if I am reading this wrong, but why should women owe men anything? In this day and age we should have equal rights, loyalty is earned and built up over time and also a two way street, not something you can just demand.

Noop

Sorry if I am reading this wrong, but why should women owe men anything? In this day and age we should have equal rights, loyalty is earned and built up over time and also a two way street, not something you can just demand.
like i said, women don't owe men anything. i never demanded, just wondered.

edited, i deleted the main part of this post.

Last edited:

MaliceInWickedland

I actually can't recall many "wonderful" dreams I've had. I tend to have very strange, inexplicable, or just downright terrifying dreams. The closest thing I've had to a nice dream (that I can actually and vividly remember) was this one where this guy I used to have a massive crush on was making out with me and well, things got a little heated between us from there ::eek::

The beauty of it all is that once he set me down on the bed to do God-knows-what, I woke up...

Nice to know that I can't even get my jollies in my sleep. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh....... ::(:

I think that is just a complete dream

Remembered dreams can be wonderful too :)

Perhaps for some. Key word 'can'.

Dreams, mine: random scenes, voiceless speech, meaningless. From my perspective a wonderful dream must exist within the one not remembered.

Are we speaking of dreams or dreams of something to do, want to do?

BloodSugar

Mine are usually amazing, completely nonsensical and don't translate well into English... or any language. They make me feel great for about 30 seconds after waking up and then I miss them terribly so that's probably why I find it really hard to ever wake up.

carecrab

well i don't want to be inappropriate but in one of my dreams i went down on a girl, outside of a local pub, and it was winter but i didn't care. LOL

i got one of those dreamcatcherthingies so i never had nightmares that much.
it either works or i have some awesome placebo thing going on

drganon

I rarely remember my dreams. One dream I do remember is a bunch of troll like things stabbing me with scissors...

ANNomaly

I usually don't remember my dreams, but last night, I dreamt I was lost in my home state, hopping random buses and trains in a futile attempt to reach home. It started to resemble something out of a Transformers movie right after, since anthropomorphic machines were chasing my friends and I through a subway station.

I usually don't remember my dreams, but last night, I dreamt I was lost in my home state, hopping random buses and trains in a futile attempt to reach home. It started to resemble something out of a Transformers movie right after, since anthropomorphic machines were chasing my friends and I through a subway station.

Interesting. Yes, very interesting.