Sexually Frustrated!

Solitudes_Grace

Sex is almost a burden. It takes away focus from more important and rewarding things in life. Don't get me wrong, I love foreplay and the deed itself, but not the culture that surrounds it. I think most people place way too much importance on it. Once you get off, what then?? I think people who have "social challenges" are especially libel to glorify sex because it's perhaps the only "social" interaction that gives them any gratification; since they have difficulty creating and maintaning emotional bonds. This is where It can lead to obsession, disappointment and trouble... I wish there was some way to shut it off for, say a year! I'd get a lot acomplished for sure!

I am however extremely frustrated with the oversexualisation of culture. Media has become more and more suggestive to the point where sex pervades nearly every corner of society. It's inescapable.

I agree with both of these posts.:thumbup:

PerseverareJasmine

I know this is an old thread, but I've also been feeling sexually frustrated lately, and I wanted to give my input. I don't think its just a guy thing, I think its a human thing. Sexual urges are normal. Sometimes lust for someone can possibly reach a level so intense that it consumes you and all you can think about is how much you want to get them into bed, and if it does reach that point, I believe that you just have to handle it in a way that you feel comfortable with, and that doesn't cause harm to anyone, such as the person who you are lusting after. I've found that some people think that self-pleasure is wrong, but I believe its a normal, healthy way to release some of the feelings of sexual frustration.

Api

I've had issues with it pretty much since ****rty, but I was raised to think almost everyone has some kind of STD. It's been a lot worse since I got knocked up, but now my paranoias also worse, oh joy.

BlueWeepingRose

My boyfriend is long distance away from me so I can never do anything with him being so far away from me, so yes I would say I'm pretty frustrated too. I love him however and remain faithful to him, I found him online and I don't plan on doing anything to destroy a beautiful thing I have with him. :)

Xervello

I'd suggest eating LOTS of chocolate and then working off the chocolate with LOTS of exercise. It's a dizzying cycle of endorphin releases that should lessen the sexual compulsion. If all else fails, masturbate. :thumbup:

Ithior

This disturbs me a lot when I spend most of my days at home. If I spend more time outside it stops bothering me, but I don't spend much time outside.

Kiwong

I think I am more sexually repressed. I have learnt over my life that any form is sexual attraction or romantic interest will lead to rejection and ridicule. I think my sexual morale was well and truly destroyed in high school. It probably is a big part of my anxiety.

Like the Beatles song "Hey you've got to hide your love away."

It's kind of a blessing that my sex drive isn't high. It's like a itch that needs to be scratched every now and again, so then I can turn my attentions to things that bring me more peace and happiness. My sexuality has only ever brought me confusion and pain.

sai

I know this is an old thread, but I've also been feeling sexually frustrated lately, and I wanted to give my input. I don't think its just a guy thing, I think its a human thing. Sexual urges are normal. Sometimes lust for someone can possibly reach a level so intense that it consumes you and all you can think about is how much you want to get them into bed, and if it does reach that point, I believe that you just have to handle it in a way that you feel comfortable with, and that doesn't cause harm to anyone, such as the person who you are lusting after. I've found that some people think that self-pleasure is wrong, but I believe its a normal, healthy way to release some of the feelings of sexual frustration.

Thank for the inspirational little speech.. learned a lot :giggle: