Promising eternity for a price
Suckin', brain washing
Mind raping, soul stealing
Constant preaching, salvation reaching
Lowest form of human, fucking life

I wonder who this is about?..

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
You have to wonder.. when a human has complete control over their actions.. and they ask some mythical being for "guidance".. and to tell them "what to do".. you know.. what do they "do next"..
You really have to wonder are they evolved?
Or are they still cavemen??
If people believe in a god, why do they go to the realm of science when a disease or injury threatens their life?
Why?
Why don't they just go to their churches or stay in their homes and get "god" to heal them?
Why???
I'll tell you why. Because your fallacy of a god can't and won't save you.
And you believers know it.
You express your beliefs by your actions.

If you refute science then go to your churches/synagogues etc when you're on your death beds.
Dont ask science to save you.

Last edited:

LoyalXenite

Money hungry, power thirsty
Penny pitching, fear inflicting
Double crossing, back stabbing
Promising eternity for a price
Suckin', brain washing
Mind raping, soul stealing
Constant preaching, salvation reaching
Lowest form of human, fucking life

I wonder who this is about?..

Geez I try and share some personal stories with you then you go and do this... I thought we were cool man :LOL::LOL:

Its coz I tried to buy your soul again isnt it

LoyalXenite

50294448_1638318956300178_1387296512739901440_n.jpg

PugofCrydee

Who Are You
Yes I know the secret
That's within your mind
You think all the people
Who worship you are blind
You're just like Big Brother
Giving us your trust
And when you have played enough
You'll just cast our souls
Into the dust
Into the dust
You thought that it would be easy
from the very start
Now I've found you out
I don't think you're so smart
I only have one more question
Before my time is through
Please I beg you tell me
In the name of hell
Who are you?
Who are you

Remus

Staff member
This has become a 'mocking people for being religious' thread rather than anything to do with sensible debate. I'm not religious but I can see how it really is quite insulting. How about a respectful conversation instead?

PugofCrydee

This has become a 'mocking people for being religious' thread rather than anything to do with sensible debate. I'm not religious but I can see how it really is quite insulting. How about a respectful conversation instead?
I think memes can actually make valid points and anyone -religious or not - are welcome to post here.
With all due respect, are you aware of how this thread came about?
Nathaniel (I believe another moderator) said this was a thread where people of any faith or non faith could post their thoughts and opinions on the subject of religion or non religious beliefs without fear of infraction or repercussions. :)

On the subject of "sensible debate", that is most welcome. However, it is quite difficult to find a religious person who can have a debate on beliefs and for them to remain calm and reasonble. That is - in the end- why this thread was made, so the whole religion debate didn't infect other threads.
Kind regards,
Pug :)

Last edited:

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole

It's kind of hopeless since there is clearly no christian people coming here for obvious reason. As a matter of fact even as an atheist there is tons of counter-arguments I could throw at these atheist memes, but it would be a pointless exercice. I assume they are mostly meant to be funny, not to be convincing. In any way, a debate about God and religion between a religious person and an atheist will always be pointless, because it's faith against science. It's not the same language.

PugofCrydee

Perhaps those that worship death are closer to being right? Not in the form of killing things, but in the deaths of stars.

Great video explaining where the calcium in your bones comes from, the iron in your blood.. every physical element that makes you.. you.