Reaching my boiling point

fitftw

So today I'm extra ****ing pissed that it's 6pm and I haven't ****ing gone anywhere. I sat and looked out the window for a ****ing HOUR trying to figure out where I could ****ing go and I came up with NOTHING.

I'm ready to ****ing kill someone.

I can't take this life anymore. Not having friends. Not having the ability to make decisions.

And when I get in these moods, people don't ****ing say anything to make it better. They always make it worse. "What crawled up your ass today?" "Who **** in your ****ing cereal this morning?"

**** that. Anyone know what the **** I'm saying?

Anyone else have a ****ing problem getting out of the house? Finding something to do that won't bore the ****ing **** out of you and make you question why you even went outside in the first ****ing place?

I've really had it. I really have. Something has to give. I don't know what the **** to do anymore.

Just don't give me a ****ing idea on where to go. Because I'm just going to derationalize the **** out of it like I do with everything else.

Have always felt content with not going anywhere. Doesn't mean have not felt what you feel.

I have no choice but to force relax or suffer train wreck in head. Clenched jaw, tense. Last one, the docs say, was a status migraine. Usually brought on by stress.

I apologize I can only offer: Relax, calm, then think.

mrb

i have to force myself to go out sometimes lately , but then im glad i did go out just to get out of the house ... like tonight watched a film at the pictures , and few hours ago walking along the beach on my own .... i hate going out on my own ::(: its boring eating out on your own , going to the pictures on my own , no wonder i talk to myself sometimes , just for someone to talk to :rolleyes:

fitftw

thanks guys...I really do want to get out of the house...I will see a movie tonight I suppose.

mrb

dudes watch the last airbender in 3d gazza recomends , its a good film :) just watched it lol ...dont forget the popcorn :D

U

userremoved

I know how you feel too man, weekends are the worst. I mean there's things to do but I hate doing them by myself so I end up not going at all sometimes.

dudes watch the last airbender in 3d gazza recomends , its a good film :) just watched it lol ...dont forget the popcorn :D

M.Night.Shyama - what's his name. Suppose I'll have to check it out. I have a bit trouble with MNS films. Should have stuck with 6th sense. His new film, Devil, looks like it might okay.

agoraphobickatie

go see the expendables!! if i'm ever bored as fukk and need to get out but have nowhere to go, i usually just drive around and smoke and listen to music, lol.. most times though, i'm totally fine sitting at home and taking a nap or something =/ yeh, i'm that boring..

Rembrandt Broam

go see the expendables!! if i'm ever bored as fukk and need to get out but have nowhere to go, i usually just drive around and smoke and listen to music, lol.. most times though, i'm totally fine sitting at home and taking a nap or something =/ yeh, i'm that boring..

The therapeutic effects of simply driving around for the hell of it cannot be overstated. :)

Ignace

Tell me about it. At least u go to the gym sometimes, I've never been anywhere except my mum and my dad's since school's over. In 2 weeks it starts all over again. :(

I feel this way a lot. I´ve gradually been losing interest in all my hobbies for the last couple years so there´s a lot of times I feel like I need to go out and do something but have no idea what. Then my usual fear of having to deal with people compounds my problem and I stay inside. Then I lose more interest in my hobbies and the cycle repeats until I become depressed.

Sometimes I start to get mad at myself and my lack of decisiveness and control over my life so I get self-destructive. I have done things to myself that left scares but usually I just drink until I pass out, that way I don´t have to deal with all the free time in the evenings or weekends and don´t end up with any external damage that other people could see. I don´t do this all the time though, only when I have nothing to look forward to, am very bored, or angry at myself.

I know your pain and you have my sympathy.

fitftw

The therapeutic effects of simply driving around for the hell of it cannot be overstated. :)

it can when driving gives you bad anxiety. I always feel like people are staring at me and judging me for the car I drive. I always hate the person driving in front of me. Going out for a drive when I'm pissed off is not the best thing in the world.

ShyArtist, you put it into much better words than I could...thank you. That's exactly what I'm talking about. It sucks man. At least I feel good knowing I at least have to visit Target today to pick up a case of water. That'll get me out of the house for 5 minutes...

Rembrandt Broam

it can when driving gives you bad anxiety. I always feel like people are staring at me and judging me for the car I drive. I always hate the person driving in front of me. Going out for a drive when I'm pissed off is not the best thing in the world.

I used to drive a car that tended to draw attention. While I liked the car, I didn't like or want the attention, so I changed to something much more anonymous and now I feel much more comfortable when I'm out driving. Even though I'm surrounded by windows, I never really feel that anyone is looking in at me, and I'm pretty focused on the actual driving anyway which is probably why it acts as a distraction from any anxiety I might be feeling.

fitftw

I should sell my car for something boring and vanilla...but I like having a nice car, I just don't like the jealous stares from people with less money and ****.

Ignace

I should sell my car for something boring and vanilla...but I like having a nice car, I just don't like the jealous stares from people with less money and ****.

It's your money, you do with it you want, there's nothing wrong with having a nice car. Sure, jealous people say you think you're better then other for driving a nice car, but .. that's just from jealousy. There are also a lot of people who admire you and your car.;) You have to drive a nice car because you want to, not because jealous people don't want you to.

206Raider

Goddamn this is me wrapped up in a shell. I'm love nothing more than riding around listening to my music, sometimes I get a laugh out of blasting my music and watch all the disgusted looks I get from people or they roll their windows up. :D I love to make em mad.

But other than that I'm trying to treat my depression, when I'm depressed I really have no interest to do anything but I get mad becuase I wish I was doing something. So I try to watch as many movies as possible or read a book. I've seen about every movie out, theater or bootleg. Gotta get it how you get it lol.