Question for women.

Nack

Banned
When you look at guys and see them turn away/not looking at you. Do you take that as a turnoff? Do you come to a conclusion that the guy just isn't interested in you?

I'm asking this because there's a girl in one of my classes, i think she's cute and i think she has a thing for me, and at times see her looking at me. But i can't force myself to look at her when she's staring at me... Btw, this happen before; might be the reason i'm still single, huh?

I don't have enough experience to speak for women in general, but for me personally, I read it as the guy not being interested in me. But thats due to low self-esteem.
Does this girl you mentioned seem to have a healthy level of self-esteem?

limetree

It's not a turn off if I like the person. I wouldn't come to that conclusion purely based on lack of eye contact, but when it interferes with them not initiating convo or not responding/responding coldly to things I say, it does play a factor in me believing they don't really take that much interest in me. I pretty much give people the impression that I lack interest too.

Nack

Banned
I don't have enough experience to speak for women in general, but for me personally, I read it as the guy not being interested in me. But thats due to low self-esteem.
Does this girl you mentioned seem to have a healthy level of self-esteem?

No she's a cute quiet girl.

Harleyq

If she's quiet, she must like you heaps to keep looking at you then Nack!

This. And I don't think it's a turn off if she catches you turning your head because she's doing the same thing. All it does it let her know that you're looking at her too and that you're also shy.

Good luck! Maybe one day soon the two of you can go on a date or something.

Harleyq

If i learn how to drive/cellphone/and get a job, HQ. BWAHAHAHAH.

never too late to start! At the least, maybe the two of you can become friends. You don't need any of those things to become friends within a short period of time. One of my best friends in college had no job, no cell, and no car.

Tiercel

The next time you catch her looking at you, force yourself to give her a smile and a wink. If her face turns red afterwards, you'll know you have a chance.

If not, at least you had the balls to smile and wink at a cute girl.

;) ::eek:: :D

Emily_G

I would take it as he isn't interested in me. It helps when guys smile. I am traditional and prefer it when the guy comes on to me verses the other way around.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
On the contrary, I would freak out if they look at me... it would make me think they are thinking bad of me >_>

Why

i do this alot... and it sucks

if you are looking at a girl and she doesnt look at u? how do you feel?
i assume shes shy/ and or not interested.