Post your voice

davidburke

Haha, everyone’s done great the next thing in store (only if it hasn’t been done on here yet) is may be to post up a video.

I am not sure though, I don’t think I could handle that one myself. ::eek::

oo noo way a video i don't think i would have the courage to do that::(:

Square_Eyes

I don't like my voice. I made a short documentary last year and narrated the whole thing myself because it was the only way I could get out of doing a presentation in front of the class. I think after about six minutes of listening to my hideous monotone voice people were just about ready to jump out the window.

Last edited:

Kat

I'm glad people are still giving this thing a chance, I know this won’t change your own opinion but I'll say it anyway you have absolutely no need to be conscious about your voice and well done, now go do something fun to reward your efforts. :)

square_eyesI don't like my voice. I made a short documentary last year and narrated the whole thing myself because it was the only way I could get out of doing a presentation in front of the class. I think after about six minutes of listening to my hideous monotone voice people were just about ready to jump out the window.

Well, if that’s the case and I doubt it was, you did a good job, because all those people on those documentary shows do speak in a monotone voice, I think they hire the people who do the voices for the golf channel. Also, how cool would that be?::p: I think it would make life somewhat easier for us if we could put people to sleep with the tone of our voice.:D

lyricalliaisons

I'm glad people are still giving this thing a chance, I know this won’t change your own opinion but I'll say it anyway you have absolutely no need to be conscious about your voice and well done, now go do something fun to reward your efforts. :)
I still don't like it lol, it sounds weird, but thanks :)

Pink_Paula

lol You're probably going to have to do some thinking for us both because my mind is kinda blank. I haven't been able to put together a coherent sentence all morning. Oooh! I just got this cool pink nail polish today and it reminds me of you!!! It's electric pink and it's awesome! lol Well, then..that was off topic, wasn't it? Maybe we should have a 'post your nail polish color' thread. Lunchtime!

Give me a week or two and i'm sure i'll think up something, it takes me time, but sometimes inspiration does hit lol

Oooooh i want that nail varnish, what make is it? I got a brilliant one a while back it was Pink and glittery it was soooooo perfect, but i haven't been able to find it again :(

we need a few more girly threads on here, so i'm totally up for a nail varnish thread lol