Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Paahi

OH MY ****ING GOD. (sorry there religious folks)
i think i 'cured' most of my SP, because my biggest problem was my insecurity.
and im not insecure anymore thanks to my friends. (who were insecure as well, who knew)
i would love to cure everybodies insecurity but its sort of.. hard through the internet
i noticed.. i wish i could visit everybody, because the confidence you get from having real friends is just awesome
I'm glad for you!

MrJones

and im not insecure anymore thanks to my friends. (who were insecure as well, who knew)
i would love to cure everybodies insecurity but its sort of.. hard through the internet
i noticed.. i wish i could visit everybody, because the confidence you get from having real friends is just awesome
Congratulations!! :):)

I'm doing the same with in the "post your favourite music" thread...
I need a life

A life? Of course not, you need a wife.

And you can get one genuine 100% womanly wife, from me, for only 365 easy payments of $50.

For this. you will get:

A wife
And all the things a wife will do

So come on down today to Zac's shack, and we'll get you fitted with the (nearly) perfect wife for you!

(Subject to availability, terms and conditions apply. Please see in store for details)

Wow, this site works wonders, cured in less than a month ::p:

Well done, and good luck in life

Rembrandt Broam

Thanks to the thread "Something you like alphabetically (in images) ", I now want pepperoni pizza.

You also posted a picture of a "Nice" biscuit. Now I don't particularly care for that type of biscuit, so I resent the fact that the makers chose to call them "Nice" thereby making a liar of me every time I refer to them. (Which admittedly isn't often, but it's the principle.)

You also posted a picture of a "Nice" biscuit. Now I don't particularly care for that type of biscuit, so I resent the fact that the makers chose to call them "Nice" thereby making a liar of me every time I refer to them. (Which admittedly isn't often, but it's the principle.)

There's some debate, but in my opinion they're named after and pronounced the same as the french city.

So stick that in your kettle and boil it

MrJones

A life? Of course not, you need a wife.

And you can get one genuine 100% womanly wife, from me, for only 365 easy payments of $50.

For this. you will get:

A wife
And all the things a wife will do

So come on down today to Zac's shack, and we'll get you fitted with the (nearly) perfect wife for you!

(Subject to availability, terms and conditions apply. Please see in store for details)
First that slaves thing and now this?
You are a human trafficker, right?
I'm sure the guy on your videos is just another slave ::p:

Sorry, but no. I'm afraid of being shot and sold in pieces... again :rolleyes:

Hey Hey hey, there are all these people on the forums. If I was going to kill you, I'd do it quietly.

I mean..... I can't shoot you, people will hear, and I definitely can't think of any other ways to dispose of you :D

MrJones

Hey Hey hey, there are all these people on the forums. If I was going to kill you, I'd do it quietly.

I mean..... I can't shoot you, people will hear, and I definitely can't think of any other ways to dispose of you :D
Don't worry, I have also a plan for you.

Feathers

Oh gosh, Zac, you're in the matchmaking biz now?? :)

Of course, it makes perfect sense!! All those 20+ and 30+ somethings you've gotten to know (in the inappropriate threads, hmm!!), you've got quite a good database now!! :)

Guys, you can learn a thing or two (and he might even hook you up with someone that matches your full description!! lol!!)

Until a few days ago I only saw new posts on the front page. I didn't know they didn't all show up there until I found the "new posts" section.

Thank you New posts. Oh thank you very much

MrJones

Until a few days ago I only saw new posts on the front page. I didn't know they didn't all show up there until I found the "new posts" section.

Thank you New posts. Oh thank you very much
I discovered it last week ::p:
Before that I entered every subforum, one by one, too see if there was something new