Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Deus_Ex_Lemur

[Not forum related]

Oh great, I guess it'll be one of those evenings where I have to listening to you complain all freaking night. Again. For the 100st time. ****ing fantastic.

I just hate mushy peas! I've told you 100 times now... ::p:

This is where a recorded hologram would come in handy, eh. Sorry Puma!

Deus_Ex_Lemur

I think you'll both like the new tabs on my blog. :)

They turned out fine.

ChuckNorrisApproves.jpg

If Chuck Norris approves - it must be epic. =D :D

Dead_on_Arrival

Why does everything seem better after the first bottle of Pinot Grigio but seems exponentially worse after the second bottle of Chardonnay?

WeirdyMcGee

赤ちゃんだんごはいつも幸せの中で
年寄りだんごは目を細めてる ♫

なかよしだんご 手をつなぎ 大きなまるい輪になるよ
町をつくり だんご星の上 みんなで笑いあうよ
うさぎもそらで手をふってみてる でっかいおつきさま
うれしいこと 悲しいことも 全部まるめて ♫

だんご だんご だんご だんご だんご だんご 大家族! ♪~♥~

wee! Nursery rhymes are always so cute...

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Come on Woznaicki, you can do this! :D

(How un-american of me to root for the Dane over the American at the US Open ::p:)

B

Beatrice

The "last 10 people to view this page" thing really creeps me out. Haha, the ultimate creeper tool..... for creepers themselves and those looking to keep creepers away.

Odd thing to have in my opinion.

U

userremoved

I've said too much. I think I need to climb back in my shell where its nice and safe.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Bummer. Does that mean she'll lose her #1 ranking? She is still #1, right? I don't stay as up to date on tennis as I should.

No, she'll still be number one. She'll actually gain ground on number 2 because she made it farther this year in the open than last year. It's strange the despite the fact she's never won a major (and only made the finals once) she still has a huge lead over everyone else in the rankings ::p:

Last edited: