FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I don't think I'm Sara's type....

Her blood type.

bdd.jpg

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
how do you post your picture on here?

There's an additional opinions box underneath the main message box when click, Post Reply. One of these options has the heading, Attach Files which has a button under it which says, Manage Attachments. Clicking this button will bring up a seperate window which will give you option to either post an photo you have saved on your computer, or link to a photo you may have posted on - say, Instagram or Photobucket.

Graeme1988

Ok this is what I've got for now. it was taken about a yr and half ago and it's a bit far but it looks like me from a distance so it's still close enough and I wasn't very relaxed when it was taken. The up close is fuzzed up, i don't know why. it is jan 19 today.

Good on ya for taking that photo despite not being relaxed. :thumbup:

Me, on the other hand, loathe having my photo taken. Even when it's me taking a picture of myself. :eek:mg:

Last edited:

Graeme1988

The picture being smaller is just due to you uploading them as attached files, instead of linking them from elsewhere. But when you click on the photos, you'll see them in a slightly enlarged view. Not full screen, though.

Last edited:
Ok this is what I've got for now. it was taken about a yr and half ago and it's a bit far but it looks like me from a distance so it's still close enough and I wasn't very relaxed when it was taken. The up close is fuzzed up, i don't know why. it is jan 19 today.

you look good, jinxed

lily

i put the lol and was laughing b/c the first pic still looks like me even though it's less size than on my computer but the second one looks like my lip's a bit crooked on here perhaps it's the angle lol and i was going to delete it don't worry i laugh at things

Hot_Tamale

i put the lol and was laughing b/c the first pic still looks like me even though it's less size than on my computer but the second one looks like my lip's a bit crooked on here perhaps it's the angle lol and i was going to delete it don't worry i laugh at things
It's always interesting to me to see what people look like in real life. And don't worry, the picture is far away but you look just fine.

lily

felt so bored i posted my pic::(: but i feel that ppl know me better now

Last edited: