Re: Post your pics! :)

Here's a pic I took yesterday with my laptop's webcam:

172933.jpg

:D You can do it yourself here: Zombieland: Zombify Yourself

you look ALOT like a cousin of mine.

I tried that zombie thing but it doesnt work on my computer ::(::D

Meggerz88

Here is a picture of me and my boyfriend. We went to the beach on my mom's birthday to take some pictures.
DSC00516.jpg

Harleyq

This is me and social phobic Boo from Mario Bros 3. I sewed him myself out of old t-shirts :D And that's my platypus in the background. I think I'll zombify us later.

2u47y1z.jpg

"Urrrrrrgghhhh":
15n2hsk.jpg

Last edited:

agoraphobickatie

---random pictures from when i had a life, haha (sad face, lol)---

me and my niece at the tennessee aquarium (i can't imagine even getting near that place now without having a massive panic attack! haha)
301mych.jpg

back when i worked at the car dealership, i worked the front desk and we had a huge iMac with a camera, so all i did was goof off all day! i wore this headset thing because it made it so much easier to answer a million calls! haha... i felt like britney spears in concert! HA!
juzozd.jpg

me and my best friend at the club... yeah, i went to the club! can't imagine doing that again either! haha.. notice the water for anxiety! lol
kdvaco.jpg

and this is just me being silly ...as you can tell, my hair is always a different color, haha
2yngc4p.jpg

okay, i'm done sharing old pics! anybody else have good memory photos? lol

Ravens

Wow Katie...:eek: You're beautiful.
I really hope you get to do all those things again.

klytus

How do you do the zombie pics? Someone tell me please.
I don't know how they do it, but I would use Adobe Photoshop and a collection of various pictures to copy snippets from with different brushes. After applying a couple of filters and manipulating layer interactions, it would look like that. Perhaps there is an online tool for that purpose?