Post your picture thread

PerseverareJasmine

Me with my niece and nephew. 2012 or thereabouts. Once they decided they liked me, they clung to me like limpets and I got little in the way of privacy, rest, or alone-time for over a week. That may account for my expression.

Your expression seems as though you're wondering when it will be naptime for your niece and nephew so you that can get some peace haha. You look handsome though, and your niece and nephew look adorable, nice picture :thumbup:

Here is one of my webcam pics. Sorry if it isn't in the best quality. Excuse my fatness.

picture.php
[/IMG]

This is a pretty picture. Your lipstick and glasses suit you well :).

MollyBeGood

Great photo Nate-those kids look happy to be with you. :)

Jess you're very pretty-I love your hair color, your skin glows it's so pale and beautiful.

MM-Hey Dude! Can't see red eyes...maybe try glasses though if ur contacts bother you?

Spider is a cutie ;)

MollyBeGood

photo 5.jpg

I just had a birthday and got a new hair toy to make it look like I have Stevie Nicks hair...I kinda like it a lot more than having straight hair. :)

p6dy.jpg

It's been a while since I've done one of these. It's spring again, so that hair had to come off. Look how happy I am about it. Like a rainbow.

Also notice how Carmen has claimed the visitor seat as her personal throne.