Post your picture thread

MikeyC

Got maself three of these babies for tonight. My favorite gin. They're cheap in this size and I don't need much alcohol. It's nice for when you don't want to spend about $40 on a larger bottle of the stuff.

...I forgot to get juice, though :/ I CAN'T DRINK GIN WITHOUT JUICE! ::(:

View attachment 2905
I thought that was Jagermeister at first, to which I would've recoiled in disgust. But it's gin, so I'll...still recoil but not as harshly.

You look good as per the usual, Opal.

But but but - what about the gin? The gin looks ten times as smexy ;)

Haha thanks but... if you're not providing some juice, I don't need your compliments!

:p just being an ass. I do need juice though :/

MikeyC

But but but - what about the gin? The gin looks ten times as smexy ;)

Haha thanks but... if you're not providing some juice, I don't need your compliments!

:p just being an ass. I do need juice though :/
I think the girl holding the gin is ten times as "smexy" as the gin. Although with enough gin many girls become "smexy," too.

I can provide the coins for juice. Otherwise I am useless here.

you can upload a thumbnail from your computer (popular because then people can't quote your picture)

Or you can share through photobucket (popular because you can post thumbnails as well as full size pics)

There's loads of other pics sites too but I don't know them all sorry thats all I know :) good luck

coyote

try Imageshack - works pretty good for me

also, you can upload pics into albums on your profile here on SPW and link them from there. the advantage to that is then only registered members of the forum can see the image posted.