Post your picture thread

MikeyC

Thanks. I don't usualy have a full one I resently just cut off my gotee. I had a gotee that went down to the middle of my chest but got tired of it so figured I would rock a beard for a bit.
That goatee would be difficult to maintain, I reckon. The beard looks good, though.

truffleshuffle

I've never had a beard so I wouldn't know. :) I tend to like eating my food and burping the flavour out later.
I have been able to grow a beard for along time People were calling me grandpa in my early 20s. if im bruping out the flavour it mean I have indagestion.

Last edited:

lyricalliaisons

Well Here goes nothing I suppose. I am not big on posting picutes of my self but here they are anyway. Sorry I am forcing you to hurt your eyes with my ugly mug lol. I wish I could get better pics of the color of my blue eyes thats about the only thing I like of my self.

dsc00974r.jpg

dsc00975e.jpg

You look like a security guard I used to know!

truffleshuffle

Thanks truff! She's a handful when she stays with me. She wants to do everything all the time! It gets me to do things though. I'm a big kid and love amusement parks and doing fun things, so she's my partner in crime. Can't wait til she comes in June!
I bet shes a hand full. I have 4 nephews ranging from ages 10 to 5 and when they come down they keep me on my toes.

Nathália

Thanks truff! She's a handful when she stays with me. She wants to do everything all the time! It gets me to do things though. I'm a big kid and love amusement parks and doing fun things, so she's my partner in crime. Can't wait til she comes in June!

:) How adorable, she just want to enjoy her pops.

Truff, your beard is fitting I like your look.

@truffleshuffle great beard thanks for sharing its good to put a face to a name, I think you have the look of a kind person about you somehow :)

truffleshuffle

@truffleshuffle great beard thanks for sharing its good to put a face to a name, I think you have the look of a kind person about you somehow :)
Thanks. I try to be kind in my life, Don't want to end up being alone and misrable becasue I was a jerk even though I feel im going to end up that way anyway.

Last edited: