Carstuar said:
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

lmao cars.. what is this edited shit?! :wink:

-

lol thanks haruuuu :D

-

Infecto you're rather artsy. :wink:

-

Nice pics ghost_train.. I particularly love the ocean one!

Gone

Greetings and salutations Skruffpot *Bows*, can i have a pie?
If your looking for a jester im sadly taken.

ghost_train

Thansk katex88x and RedRibbons. Glad you like the ocean one, it was kind of an action shot. It involved me crouching down toward the oncoming tide, taking the pic and then getting the hell out of there before I ruined my new camera. I don't play by the rules, get mi.

scruffpot

free pies to all,
cake and sidney (steak and kidney)
cheese and onion
muschroom and chicken

actually i have a jester thanks for the offer (my flat mate) but you can be royale monger of the kings cheese? or what ever role you want.

ooh i think i need to get out more or drink less guinness

Gone

scruffpot said:
you can be royale monger of the kings cheese?

Oh, i do like cheese, il take it.
All i have to do is eat it right? And have someone test them for poison.

princess_haru

ghost_train said:
Thansk katex88x and RedRibbons. Glad you like the ocean one, it was kind of an action shot. It involved me crouching down toward the oncoming tide, taking the pic and then getting the hell out of there before I ruined my new camera. I don't play by the rules, get mi.
I really like the colour of the ocean in that pic - it's like molten green glass bottles! Did you photoshop it at all?

ghost_train

princess_haru said:
ghost_train said:
I really like the colour of the ocean in that pic - it's like molten green glass bottles! Did you photoshop it at all?

Ah busted. Yeah, that's another way in which I don't play by the rules. There was some photoshopping, yes. But, y'know, just trying to push the proverbial envelope some.

krs2snow

zeroday said:
hi, i planted this onion about 3 weeks ago in my home. she's grown so much but shes still very shy as you can see :oops:
shyoniondi5.jpg

Came across this way back on this thread and had to repost! LOL! HI-larious! :D Poor little shy onion! :lol:

celestialrecluse

everyone is so beautiful (or handsome for the guys, i know some guys don't like being called beautiful!?) lols!

Ghost_train- amazing photograph, great composition! you have an eye for photography!

The girl with the pink hair,(psychedel-----) i want your hair and your eyes! lols!

King Scruffpot- first you say you love marmite, and now that you drink guiness, *i just threw up a little bit in my mouth* lols! each to there own i suppose! and great thumbnail pic!

scruffpot

How dare you insult the wondr that is guiness and marmit hehehehe, England is built on the stuff plus tea and biscuits. oh yes
heheh oooh me im knackerd from all this working im doing. where shall i go on holiday?

princess_haru

scruffpot said:
How dare you insult the wondr that is guiness and marmit hehehehe, England is built on the stuff plus tea and biscuits. oh yes
You're forgetting the mushy peas! :)

ghost_train said:
Ah busted. Yeah, that's another way in which I don't play by the rules. There was some photoshopping, yes. But, y'know, just trying to push the proverbial envelope some.
I like messing about with colours in pics too, although I don't have Photoshop (too damn expensive!) so I just use a cool little freebie program called Faststone. Here's a pic I changed to give myself purple hair:
facebookpic.jpg

Haha, photo wizardry at its best :roll:
I'd love to really have hair that colour though... *dreams of being an anime character with porcelain skin and long purple locks*

Edit - haha, I've just noticed this is the 666th post in this thread! *spooky music*

celestialrecluse

scruffpot said:
heheh oooh me im knackerd from all this working im doing. where shall i go on holiday?

guiness is irish my deary, tea is chinese, and i believe biscuits are french! lols! england is built on fish and chips with lashings of mushy peas. why not go to bridlington, i hear the night life is amazing there!

Rodox

princess_haru said:
scruffpot said:
You're forgetting the mushy peas! :)

ghost_train said:
I like messing about with colours in pics too, although I don't have Photoshop (too damn expensive!) so I just use a cool little freebie program called Faststone. Here's a pic I changed to give myself purple hair:
facebookpic.jpg

Haha, photo wizardry at its best :roll:
I'd love to really have hair that colour though... *dreams of being an anime character with porcelain skin and long purple locks*

Edit - haha, I've just noticed this is the 666th post in this thread! *spooky music*
You are just too pretty,love the way you dress too.