Post your picture thread

scruffpot

yay maybe true but we proabaly owned those countries somewhere along the line in our history.
actually marmite is a german invention.
i love mushy peas especailly on chips and eating them in the rain

my friends are mad they lied to me today about going to the supermarket and kidnapped me and drove me to the middle of cornwall for a bbq

social_phobia2008

princess_haru said:
scruffpot said:
How dare you insult the wondr that is guiness and marmit hehehehe, England is built on the stuff plus tea and biscuits. oh yes
You're forgetting the mushy peas! :)

ghost_train said:
Ah busted. Yeah, that's another way in which I don't play by the rules. There was some photoshopping, yes. But, y'know, just trying to push the proverbial envelope some.
I like messing about with colours in pics too, although I don't have Photoshop (too damn expensive!) so I just use a cool little freebie program called Faststone. Here's a pic I changed to give myself purple hair:
facebookpic.jpg

Haha, photo wizardry at its best :roll:
I'd love to really have hair that colour though... *dreams of being an anime character with porcelain skin and long purple locks*

Edit - haha, I've just noticed this is the 666th post in this thread! *spooky music*

About Photoshop, I live in a 3rd world country where we don't buy ANY programs :) I don't encourage you to do that, but if you don't have the posibility it is always an option ;)

Never heard of DC++ or torrents ? I have Photoshop CS3 if you want.

celestialrecluse

mushy peas and pasta, yummy im hungry! lols, im guessing the marmite king would know where it originates! in the rain, im not really sure, are you eating it under an umbrella, or does the water add a certain flavor. might try it next time it rains! england being england i shouldnt be waiting long!

scruffpot

the marmite king knows a lot, well hopefully he does but so far he is stuffed with very cheesey vegy burgers and feeling fat and may have to go lie on his face for a while in bed
night all

i can only see half your face haha ^^ nice picture though.

princess_haru said:
facebookpic.jpg

Edit - haha, I've just noticed this is the 666th post in this thread! *spooky music*
ddaaaaayyyyyyyuuuuuuuummmmm!!!! nothin evil about your smokin hot looks ;).

SilentStranger

princess_stalker said:
i can only see half your face haha ^^ nice picture though.

princess_haru said:
Image removed

ddaaaaayyyyyyyuuuuuuuummmmm!!!! nothin evil about your smokin hot looks ;).

^^^ I hope you are not her stalker! :D
Sorry Princess_haru ... didn't want to make you nervous and sorry princess_stalker not really accusing you.. only joking!

-SS

princess_haru

2Crowded said:
^^^ Awwwwwww what a Princess ^^^ :)
Hehe, thanks hunny :D

ghost_train said:
wowza!
I say go out and buy some purple hair dye
I've had it purple n blue before... and red, black, blonde and pink - not all at once though! 8O My natural colour's really dark though, and all the bleach just trashes it so I'm staying au naturel for now!

Rodox said:
You are just too pretty,love the way you dress too.
Thank you very much! I tend to feel like I dress like a dork, so that was a nice confidence boost :)

social_phobia2008 said:
About Photoshop, I live in a 3rd world country where we don't buy ANY programs :) I don't encourage you to do that, but if you don't have the posibility it is always an option ;)

Never heard of DC++ or torrents ? I have Photoshop CS3 if you want.
I've heard of torrents but I don't really understand how they work, it all sounds a bit complicated and scary, lol! Thanks for the info though :)

SilentStranger said:
princess_stalker said:
ddaaaaayyyyyyyuuuuuuuummmmm!!!! nothin evil about your smokin hot looks .
^^^ I hope you are not her stalker!
Sorry Princess_haru ... didn't want to make you nervous and sorry princess_stalker not really accusing you.. only joking!
Lol, I'm sure it's a coincidence... right, princess_stalker? 8O

*hides behind curtain with Shy Onion*

Hehe, thanks for the compliment though :wink:

scruffpot

this is what the love of marmite does to you...... but it was worth it

16gyakk.jpg

i got a bit bored today cause i got a cold :( and am hibernating