Post your picture thread

scorpion

Right now i only have one baby, this was Horus, he was killed a year ago, I loved that cat so much.

DSC00048.jpg

scorpion

Well princess_haru, I suspect some stupid neighbors I have killed him, they used to kill cats for fun :evil: , I would kill them if I could.
They had already killed another one of my cats, Osiris, thats wy I suspect they did it. :cry: I misse them.

princess_haru

scorpion said:
Well princess_haru, I suspect some stupid neighbors I have killed him, they used to kill cats for fun :evil: , I would kill them if I could.
They had already killed another one of my cats, Osiris, thats wy I suspect they did it. :cry: I misse them.
That's awful! *hugs Scorpion* People make me sick sometimes :x Could you report them to animal welfare authorities?

scorpion

In my country people dont care much about animals, they would just pay something like a few euros and walk free. :evil:

princess_haru

I don't blame you at all for wanting to kill them, I'd feel exactly the same way if anyone hurt my baby. Arrghh people fucking suck sometimes!! :evil:

celestialrecluse

i'd really, really like to say really cute pictures of your cats! but i'd be lying! i dont really like cats! and they in return don't like me! i'll stick to my dogs thanks, dont get me wrong little kittens are cayute n'all!

*sits and waits for lynch mob to arrive* lols!

Carstuar

celestialrecluse said:
i'd really, really like to say really cute pictures of your cats! but i'd be lying! i dont really like cats! and they in return don't like me! i'll stick to my dogs thanks, dont get me wrong little kittens are cayute n'all!

You're so dead! ;D

mustang

Carstuar said:
celestialrecluse said:

You're so dead! ;D

*grabs pitchfork*

Ger 'er!!!