Post your picture thread

recluse

goldilocksrocks said:
photography_project_idea042.jpg

hannah_001.jpg

me....looking pretty shit in both. one was for a photography project i was doing the other is just a picture of me and my big head!

Cool you're a Nirvana fan! Me too

recluse

All the people on here are good looking; It goes to show that being attractive does not necessarily equate to being socially confident.

WoW Such beautiful people! I'm sorry, but I just can't imagine you guys being shy/social phobic.

My picture's on my avatar. But I'll get a better picture on later.

rado31

xkiss_me_nowx said:
thanks guys :oops:

here some two i took tonight.. :?

Not as good as the previous you sent (guess you know that bah) ,

I suggest you to move out yo' emoish signature at once , you are insulting gods that gave you scuh pretty face.

SocialRetahd

Everyone thought attractiveness was something that was a matter of opinion. With with eigenfaces now and computers we can predict the % of people that will find someone attractive.

It comes down to a few things....length of mouth compared to distance between eyes, length between eyebrows and mouth, and bone structure (high cheekbones, jaw, etc).

You can pretty much put any different features and if they meet that criteria, than you have a good looking person. BAM!

RedRibbons

What a bunch of hotties! 8O :wink:

I guess I'll post my picture! I hope no one recognizes me here! lol :oops:

n501397290_42115_8125.jpg

Kirsten3re-1.jpg

And here's some cats.. cause I love them! :)

154853124.jpg

arjuna

RedRibbons said:
What a bunch of hotties! 8O :wink:

I guess I'll post my picture! I hope no one recognizes me here! lol :oops:

n501397290_42115_8125.jpg

Kirsten3re-1.jpg

And here's some cats.. cause I love them! :)

154853124.jpg
What I don't understand is how you can have SA when you are surrounded by friends.