Here are a few of me
what do you think :?:
5xpbqj8.jpg

66kkkkl.jpg

4p3ti1i.jpg

Y

xkiss_me_nowx said:
l_04710ddd43e0d2304ffeeae9b8bcbcfd.jpg

me. took that at like 2am last night, i was bored.
pink & black hair.cant see it too well though in my photo.lol

"do you know how it feels,
to feel ugly all the time? "

You know youre very beautiful right?, im sure thats not gonna change your *unreal* thoughts about the way you look, just wanted to say ;)

Marvolo

Well, I'm not going to post any pic of mine currently. Even if I was, I have no actual possibility to do it. And if I wanted to e. g. scan some "normal" - not digital - pic, I would need to go to some Net Cafe or so - not very pleasant thing for the SA-er. :lol:

I need to say, that you're pretty brave despite of the SA, as you post your pictures freely on the forum. You are not ugly, as some of you think, but I'm really not sure if you'd say the same about my photos. :lol: :?

So I'm currently not going to show any.

Cheers.

IBM

Amber_Nicole said:
ff.jpg

Me. Well I actuallyy have bangs now,but it's still me ^_^

You look dark and mysterious. Reminds me the serenity of an ocean beneath a pale blue welkin :) .

Marvolo

IBM said:
You look dark and mysterious. Reminds me the serenity of an ocean beneath a pale blue welkin :) .

How romantic, I've been nearly moved, but we know that you're simply picking Amber_Nicole up. :wink:
But what is "welkin"? I didn't managed to find it in the dictionary.

Cheers

leo62

Look at you, MissJess! You deserve a round of applause. I would post one of me, but it'd be so dull since I don't have any breasts to show! Just my fucking face