Post your picture thread

Danfalc

Banned
me playing with guns from today, haha... and my daddy in the background :)

:D Too cool,guns and girls are always a winning combination *coughs*

Thats really nice you got to spend some qulity time with your Pops.Btw what gun is that?,the upper receiver almost looks Like an Ak lol!

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
lol i should have tried that!! you should have seen what my target looked like, they were all on the bottom left corner :confused: haha
Ahh! hahahahah ::p:

And before it gets lost in the guns, am I going to be the only one to point out that this_portrait is a cutie? Jeez. :rolleyes:
26500_1255883234656_1156830062_30630318_2620277_n.jpg

Stacey89

Thanks :) I normally don't get that dressed up so I always use that picture online. And i like living in Sunderland but I have always wanted to see London since it seems like it would be so much different than here.

Pink_Paula

Thanks :) I normally don't get that dressed up so I always use that picture online. And i like living in Sunderland but I have always wanted to see London since it seems like it would be so much different than here.

I have pics of myself that i use all the time as well, there's not many good ones of me so when i take a good one i tend to overuse it lol

I haven't been to Sunderland in years, i still have Family up there so i should make the effort to go, i liked it there.