Post your favourite music

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Just having a trip down memory lane to my childhood of the 90's. This was the first music I got into, and remember really, really liking as a kid; before my music tastes evolved.

I had pretty good taste in music when I was around 9 or 10 years old. Still like to think I do now. Though, in retrospect, and now that I'm making my own music, I understand why my ears are so tuned to the melody of a song, if you'll pardon the pun. Which makes me appreciate the music I was listening to as a kid all the more.

Last edited:

lily

Just having a trip down memory lane to my childhood of the 90's. This was the first music I got into, and remember really, really liking, as a kid; before my music tastes evolved.

I had pretty good taste in music when I was around 9 or 10 years old. Still like to think I do now. Though, in retrospect, and now that I'm making my own music, I understand why my ears are so tuned to the melody of a song, if you'll pardon the pun. Which makes me appreciate the music I was listening to as a kid all the more.

Nice songs! I would rate it from best to worst song #3, 1, 2.