Post your favorite Youtube videos!

Danfalc

Banned
I think I have a new hero...the honey badger. This animal really does not care.
* don't watch if nat geo programs easily upset you*

YouTube - ‪MUST WATCH: Honey Badger-The Most Fearless Animal on Earth‬‏

This thing chases off leopards, it had the audacity to take a meal off a puff adder, munched the meal in front of it, then thought eff it I'm still hungry and ate the snake too.

But badger gets bit, rolls over and dies...wait no... it's too hardcore to die, rolls back up, and goes back to eating the snake. One big middle finger to survival instincts.

Lea

Banned
I think I have a new hero...the honey badger. This animal really does not care.
* don't watch if nat geo programs easily upset you*

YouTube - ‪MUST WATCH: Honey Badger-The Most Fearless Animal on Earth‬‏

This thing chases off leopards, it had the audacity to take a meal off a puff adder, munched the meal in front of it, then thought eff it I'm still hungry and ate the snake too.

But badger gets bit, rolls over and dies...wait no... it's too hardcore to die, rolls back up, and goes back to eating the snake. One big middle finger to survival instincts.

That bastard :D. He seems to be made of iron. My cousin said that rats will once rule this planet.. this one is something similar, even worse :)

Danfalc

Banned
That bastard :D. He seems to be made of iron. My cousin said that rats will once rule this planet.. this one is something similar, even worse :)

Haha. I think he is made of equal parts badass-ness and I don't give an eff, though an iron set of..er crown jewels would explain a lot.

Your cousin sounds smart, rats are the ultimate survivors a long with cockroaches! I love nature :)

MollyBeGood

^ I have seen this just about three weeks ago.. the two brothers have risen this lion in their custody since it was born, and when the lion got older they moved it and released it in Africa. The moment in the clip was taken a few years later when the two brothers found the place their lion was living in.

Very amazing, look at how the lioness (their lions' wife) also came on and met the men in peace! and how the grown up lion was still able to recognize "his parents"! those should be wild and fierce animals (especially the female!)

i know:eek:-It's awesome-absolutely. I saw this over a yr ago and have never forgotten it <3!