Post Your Favorite ROMANTIC/LOVE MOVIE

PerseverareJasmine

I really like 13 going on 30 as well. I remember watching it for the first time and wanting to watch it all over again when it ended. My favorite romantic movie is City of Angels.

Titanic?
BdAh54bIUAAlf64.jpg:large

theoutsider

Breakfast At Tiffany's. Classic movie. He goes through it naively believing because he loves and wants to protect her, she belongs to him. She takes him for granted and is interested in everybody except him. When they finally get together briefly, it scares her and causes her to push away from him even more. Finally, when he gets fed up she realizes what she is about to lose. Can't beat that. Oh, and Audrey Hepburn. Enough said.

AGR

Yes Before Sunrise,Before Sunset are one of the tops for me,I heard a while ago the third came out,didnt watch it yet,will buy it on dvd to watch it.

Froggy246

Yes Before Sunrise,Before Sunset are one of the tops for me,I heard a while ago the third came out,didnt watch it yet,will buy it on dvd to watch it.

I never knew there was a third! I'm gonna rent it tonight :)

before-midnight.jpg

BlueWeepingRose

At the moment my favorite Romance movie is Keith. I've never heard of this movie until I saw it on Netflix and decided to give it a try. It was a different kind of romantic movie and it made me cry. I usually like movies that make me cry and this was that kind of movie for me. =) This is my favorite image of the movie.

Keith [2008]

tumblr_lfcpqmEl2S1qfiz5vo1_500.jpg

and this gif! =) So cute!!!

tumblr_m66x6uOec31rtreido1_r1_500_large.gif

He's so different, I wish I met a guy like him. ~blushes~

awkwardamanda

I don't normally watch sappy movies. I'll have to say Wedding Crashers. I guess you could call that a romantic comedy.:giggle: