Post Your Favorite ROMANTIC/LOVE MOVIE

1BlackSheep

Silver Linings Playbook. A Movie about Mental Illness and Love. Needless to say, I could relate! If there is a god, please send a Tiffany (Jennifer Lawrence) my way! I'm barely holding on here!
This one is next on my list! Looks really good, but I'm sure it's one that will make me cry and I hate crying at the theater! :crying:

1BlackSheep

You have to see it. I almost cried like a little girl, but I kept it together. A few tears escaped anyway!
Ah, I don't think I could do that! I may just challenge myself to go to a movie alone so I won't have to embarrass myself with friends like I always do! You should have seen me at The Help - it was baaaaad!!! :blushing:

1BlackSheep

I go a lot with a friend who has a day or two off during the week like I do, so we usually go when the theater is practically empty. It's awesome! I really do need to try going alone for the super sappy movies though! I miss a lot of them for the sole reason that I don't want to embarrass myself!

drganon

I don't like to watch romance/love films. They just remind me that I'm probably never going to know what it feels like to be in love and die alone.

For me it is a tie between Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and Love, Actually.

... WALL-E can kind of count too, right? :p