Post your favorite books

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I like anything by Jane Austen and I have liked everything I've read by Michael Critchon.

TreeBones

Natalie Babbit - The devil's Storybook (my favorite book in grade school)
Anne Rice - Vampire chronicles
Jane Austen- (Mansfield Park has got to be my favorite, it's a great movie also)
R.A. Salvatore books.
Anything Edgar Allen Poe & Lord Byron
I don't read much but these immediately come to mind.

drganon

I rarely read fiction. I'm way more into non-fiction and biographies. Some of my favorites are:
Black Hawk Down
Lords of Chaos
SHOWTIME: Magic, Kareem, Riley, and the Los Angeles Lakers Dynasty of the 1980s
Husker Du: The Story of the Noise-Pop Pioneers Who Launched Modern Rock
Rostenkowski: The Pursuit of Power and the End of the Old Politics
Heavier Than Heaven

fate12321

Series of Unfortunate Events- by Lemony Snicket. I read the whole series a bunch of times back when I was a kid.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
That is one my favorite books The Fault in Our Stars (Hardcover)
by John Green

I like that one too! I like all his books, My favorite is probably Looking for Alaska, really enjoyed Abundance of Katherines and Paper Towns though too!

dannyboy65

Lord Of The Rings
I don't know if graphic novels count because I pretty much like any graphic novel.

F0AM

I don't have favourite books tbh (like with games and movies, there are those i like and those i don't. but not really favourites) tho i'd say my favourite genre is horror, right now i'm reading "The shadow over innsmouth" liking it so far ^^

JJ65

My favorite book is the Best Seller of all time; The Holy Bible. It is Christo-Centric in that it teaches that we all are sinners, but Jesus Christ came to redeem all of us that we might be made righteous by His finished work.

grapevine

Ive got so many health books. They are mostly all I read and garden and animal ones and self development books too.

I like ' Mean Girl' by Melissa Ambrossini
and then all my raw food books!