Post something you find beautiful

lunaticbinge

Ice crystal light beams
eclipse-light-beams.jpg

Forgotten-Children

This Japanese ending to Pokemon. (Actually, any of the Japanese music is beautiful in it's own way especially compared to the **** we got from 4kids... >-> God I hate them)

YouTube - Pokémon ending - Soko ni Sora ga Aru Kara

The existance of Pokemon Soul Silver. God I want it so bad... x-x I fell in love with the Gold/Silver/Crystal generation. (Yeah I know this is the Japanese version of the opening, but... WHO REALLY CARES? 83 )

YouTube - Pokémon Soul Silver - Opening

Elfen Lied. This entire anime is beautiful and depressing. I feel sorry for Lucy and the others. Not to mention this song is the theme throughout the anime. (it's only 13 episodes long, so if you have a strong stomach and naked boobs for the sake of art don't scare you away, check it out. :3 The entire anime is on Youtube)

YouTube - Opening Theme: Elfen Lied " Lilium " (Full Version)

Final Fantasy 9 (truely my favorite Final Fantasy so far. Granted I've only played 1/NES, 4/DS, 6/GBA, 9/PS1, 10/PS2, and am now working on Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced.) *cough* Also.... I HEART VIVI!!! 8D He's SO adorable... *glomps him*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zYSR_7KqDc

Absol (And this pic of her. She's my most favorite Pokemon ever.) (I give credit to the artist to show this pic)

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=absol#/dzwxw

Last edited:

Forgotten-Children

Lol! I'm almost old enough not to know what that means also :D. However, I have to admit that I did watch it when I was 12 or 13 and enjoyed it :D lol. God I feel old! ::(:

(lol coyote you are hillarious! :D) <3<3

You aren't that much older than me. I was only 8 years old when the anime came out. :3

(Although the only part of the anime I watch right now are the movies. I mean, I'm trying to get started on "Best Wishes" which actually DOES look cool so I may get back into the anime spirit but... Diamond and Pearl where just awful.. I think it was because of Dawn; the second "replacement" for Misty. I DISPISED Dawn! NO ONE can replace Misty!)

This is the first episode preview of the Best Wishes season and the second episode (because Youtube took down the first episode. >-> ). (I'm so happy Ash picks Mijumaru; the water otter instead of Pokabu; the fire pig.)

YouTube - Pokemon: Best Wishes Episode 1 Preview (HD)

YouTube - Pokemon Best Wishes! Episode 2 | Part 1/2 [HD 720p]

YouTube - Pokemon Best Wishes! Episode 2 | Part 2/2 [HD 720p]

Also another thing I think is beautiful to stay on subject is this speed paint of a wolf. I love wolves and am interested in looking at art (I even try to draw my own but mostly sprite work).

YouTube - Speedpaint - Wolf