Post something positive about your life

Lorraine Manca

oh gosh, thats such a sweet looking cocker spaniel. hmm something positive, i live in georgia, and its so pretty here and it feels like spring already outside

Illusions

Despite feeling down sometimes, I get over it real quick.
I have a cat and I love her to bits. :D

Last edited:
I like this topic. Im sick of dwelling on the negatives. Right now Im looking forward to Autumn so the hot weather dies down a bit and I can finish planting my garden.

TRRobin

Do any of you sing, or play any instruments?

I've been playing guitar for a good 6 years, and it's the best drug in the world.

It's one of the best things you can do.

U

userremoved

I'll give this a shot.

1. Three good friends that I'd trust my life with.
2. My family is really close and supportive and haven't thrown me out yet
3. Sometimes I can laugh at myself
4. Im not terminally ill
5. I've got internet and cable that Im not paying for =D
6. I live in relatively safe distance from areas prone to natural disaster.
7. I have lots of books.
8. And I know Tae Kwon Do!

Devrium

Oh gosh.. what a wonderful thread idea.. I tend to focus so much on the negative I forget about the good things in my life...

1.) I have a roof over my head, and food and warmth and a place to sleep at night. Things I haven't always had in my life..
2.)I have a wonderful boyfriend who loves me.. even tho we are still fighting at the moment somewhat =/
3.) I have people in my life that give a sh!t about me (something I tend to forget)
4.) I am beating cancer... slowly but surely the tumors are shrinking
5.) I am still alive

Emily_G

i guess ill go first:

i have a dog that loves me unconditionally:cool:

Awww aren't dogs the best? I have two dogs who love me unconditionally, a husband who also loves me unconditionally, a wonderful son on the way, a nice house, family around who loves me....life is good.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I have a group of epically awesome friends who are like family (some people from here count too), my pets, a big collection of a lot of varied stuff, my computer. I suppose my art skills are a possitive thing too... so i'll include it. There's also a few things about my personality that I could take as possitive...

ripewithdecay

Every single day I work towards becoming a professional drummer/musician. Even though the goal is so long and far away, there is not one day, or one second that I don't believe I can do it. I am happy to be so determined and patient.

206Raider

Positive thing, positive thing....hmm...I woke up from a refreshing nap. Today was a pretty good day too..