Post something positive about your life

KiaraBlue

That's very good thread. We should have more positive topics like this..altough it's sometimes hard to be positive.
So..positive sides of my life..let's see..
I have good parents that are healthy..beautiful little nephew who brings smile on my face everytime I see him.
I have home and my room..that is good..bacause I have my privacy
I'm happy that I have some people here on SPW that I can talk anytime and they will try to help me and bring me back my good mood..mrb rules hehe..I think that man could make smile the serioust and sadest person in the world :)
I have some good friends in RL too..
That' s all for now..I can't remember nothing else.. :rolleyes:

yesterday i wrote down all my negative thoughts , and i burned the paper :D
i wanna leave it all behind.... :)
so i think that is a positive step xD

Vecis

I have done much work in my Diploma work so I less worry about not finishing. I was at rock concert, I have my blog, I read many good books that otters have not read. I have chance to meet and speak with great historians in my country. I have been all around Europe in my short life. I enjoy good music. I am open to many alternative explanations while others pretend to be rational one way thinkers. I no more suffer for not being as others I am different and enjoy it. I have managed two operations in past year. I am nearly getting my high school education. That is my positive aspects.

WearyChild

My parents haven't kicked me out yet! ^-^ Thats always a plus :p

I'm quoting myself because my brief positivity about not being kicked out is about to change. Have a month until they will kick me out unless I get a job and guess what, I can't even walk around the block let alone get a job. *sigh*

mrb

That's very good thread. We should have more positive topics like this..altough it's sometimes hard to be positive.
So..positive sides of my life..let's see..
I have good parents that are healthy..beautiful little nephew who brings smile on my face everytime I see him.
I have home and my room..that is good..bacause I have my privacy
I'm happy that I have some people here on SPW that I can talk anytime and they will try to help me and bring me back my good mood..mrb rules hehe..I think that man could make smile the serioust and sadest person in the world :)
I have some good friends in RL too..
That' s all for now..I can't remember nothing else.. :rolleyes:

i just read that .... why blue ::p: you know how to melt a mans heart :D

Mercedes

The positive is I'm quite contented with myself and my life just as it is. I like where I live and the prospects for the future look very good despite all my social problems and challenges.

bony666

that's suh a good idea, i love this thread:
well , things good about my life: i am healthy, have a really good career and degrees; have a nice family; have enough money and a good life apart from my SP problems;

i thank god everyday for what i have, and try to help those who don't have my chance

AGlife

hmm things that are positive:
1) I have great people surrounding me
2) Always have enough food, roof over my head.
3) I get pretty good grades
4) Recently had an huge attitude shift...really starting to improve the way I look at things.
5) A good K/D in cod :p

yohannes

I got a job

I live in a house

I have a family who loves me

I have a great body

I am educated

Attachments

• DSC00038.jpg
    DSC00038.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 0

static