Post pics of your eye

Phoenixx

Whatttt, are you crazy? Haha. DON'T DYE IT!!! Haven't you noticed how many girls want to be blonde? Why would you want to hide your natural... um, blondeness? haha

Anyway, what little tiny bit I can see of it looks like a very nice shade of blonde and I'm jealous ;)
^ Not so much the blonde I'm hiding as it is the grays. :rolleyes: My natural hair is a lovely blend of grays and dark blonde. I know I've always wanted to look older, but this definitely isn't what I was thinking...

Rembrandt Broam

Since I'm never going to post a full photo on here my eye will just have to do. But this is a bad photo because there's no flash. I did try with flash, but ended up blinking in all!! My eye doesn't usually look this crazy... that's me straining to keep it open so I don't blink again :p

Nice lashes. :)

Uhh, they aren't like my eyes? Well they are really, they're quite large (mine are ****ing huge, haha, but it's an attractive quality ;) and... erm, they're blue like mine. :) Be proud man, I used to get called creepy for having similar eyes :)

I noticed yours has a flex of green through it?

Chaotik

People who call you creepy for your eyes are **** stupid (I noticed that you love the word "****ing", haha :D) and not appreciete beautiful thing ;)

Yes, my eyes are partly green, in fact on my document there is writtten that are green. ::p:

People who call you creepy for your eyes are **** stupid (I noticed that you love the word "****ing", haha :D) and not appreciete beautiful thing ;)

Yes, my eyes are partly green, in fact on my document there is writtten that are green. ::p:

Awh, thank you lovely :3
Yeah, because they're so big, and I used to be called creepy, I used to think they were unattractive. Then I discovered it's a very feminine,attractive quality... why would you want small squinty eyes? Haha.

Ahhh,that's cool. Personally, I wouldn't say green eyes are 'pretty' or attractive, but they're just like...cool I guess. All three of my cats have green eyes, so whenever I see green eyes I think of cats' eyes :) Haha,I hope you're not insulted or offended.

MaliceInWickedland

ven53r.png

This looked so much better on my camera. :rolleyes:

(Mind the mess of curly/frizzy hair)

Well, it looks even better from my computer monitor. You have amazing eyes Phoenixx :D
And what curly/frizzy hair?? It looks very tame compared to mine ::p:

A86

::(: No one has said anything about my eyes.

::p:

wow amazing photos. i can see into your soul, past your camera and outside your window! that tree blowing in the breeze makes it look really peaceful inside your head! :D