Post a picture of your shoes!

fitftw

My new pair to replace my 5 year old Vans just came in :)

I just felt the need to share with you all lol

40858_1362526508874_1402947049_30889202_3137556_n.jpg

if you have more than one pair, you can post them all, or your favorite!

agoraphobickatie

yay for shoes!!!

my kicks--
2aet15d.jpg

my favorite boots-- (this is a sh!tty pic, i know)
rkddvd.jpg

my favorite wedges--
17u22q.jpg

...okay, i'm done, sorry :)

agoraphobickatie

i got them from journeys for like 30 bucks!! i wish the colors looked better, they are much brighter in person, haha.. bright turquoise, orange and pink :D

i see that you really do dig the black/green color scheme! nice!!

fitftw

$30 ain't too shabby. Mine were $50. I'm sure when yours were new they were super-bright. I'm too scared to start wearing my new shoes because I know after ONE WEEK they are going to have scuffs and dirt and **** ugh...

and hell yeah I dig black and green lol :)

Mr.Moon

The blue and green shoes.. I'm suddenly reminded of Whose line is it anyway. Where Ryans always wearing brightly colored shoes.
"I'm sorry, I can't hear you, your shoes are to loud."
(Sorry I had to). xD

fitftw

hahah it's weird. I have a problem being social but I like "loud" clothes once in a while :D

I haven't seen Whose Line in like 5 years...I'm gonna youtube it shortly and get some sorely-needed laughs in :)

Last edited:

Mr.Moon

I wear simple brownshoes by faded glory. Their kinda cheap, can't take a picture right now but wouldn't be anything special even if I did.

I admit to wearing loud shirts time to time though :x

Tiercel

No camera right now, but mine aren't worthy of a picture. I've had a hole in the bottom of my right shoe for over a year that I only think about when it rains. I wouldn't mind new shoes, but I hate shopping with a passion. Especially the kind of shopping where you have to deal with a salesperson.

I even got a gift certificate last year to a shoe store, but I seem to have lost it around the house somewhere. And I know I'll find it as soon as I go out and buy new shoes, so I've been putting it off.

But since you want to know, they're Reebok Classics in black & white. Or they were black and white 5 years ago when I got them. Now they're more of a very dark blue & yellowish gray.

Oh, and I like that black & green scheme. Reminds me of one of my favorite bands.

Last edited:

Tiercel

Children of Bodom? And I don't buy shoes at stores. I got it at shoes.com lol I buy everything online basically :p

No, Type O Negative. And I also try to buy as much online as possible. But if I have to go to an actual store, I always dread the inevitable "Do you need any help today?"

fitftw

lily I loooove your 2nd and 3rd pairs :) :)

Remus, sweet boots! Don't see them in that color too often

philly2bits

I moved this where more people can see it.

Maybe I'll even post a picture of my crappy shoes when I get a chance. ::p:

lilymartens

lily I loooove your 2nd and 3rd pairs :) :)

Thanx! I love taking (and posting) pictures. Guess a few of you have noticed that. ::eek::::p:

If I'm not mistaken that's a Doc Martens Remus has posted, my best friend has one in blue.

philly2bits thanks for moving the thread.

Last edited: