Votes: 61 47.3%
  • No.

Votes: 16 12.4%
  • Neutral/Don't care.

Votes: 52 40.3%

• Total voters

Kustamogen

Banned
I grew up playing with Dany Heatley lol.......if I knew he was gonna be a superstar I woulda tried to stay his friend...I could use a ferrari!

davidburke

I grew up playing with Dany Heatley lol.......if I knew he was gonna be a superstar I woulda tried to stay his friend...I could use a ferrari!

wow cool !!
do you play hockey? is it hard to play? i wanna play ice hockey now its the best sport to watch!

Shift

I used to have no interest in the Olympics, but my dad has telling me to watch them and I have been. It's actually pretty interesting. I like watching skiing best so far.

Kustamogen

Banned
wow cool !!
do you play hockey? is it hard to play? i wanna play ice hockey now its the best sport to watch!

Yah Ive played all my life....played with a couple other NHLers too (again I wish I was close with them! hahaha)

IMO hockey is one of the hardest sports to be good at.....I played lots of sports growing up but to be a good hockey player is HARD....so many elements you have to be good at that just dont come natural haha

agoraphobickatie

okay i don't know hockey like i know college football (hockey isn't exactly a prominent sport in the south), and it's hard for me to follow the puck, but i LOVE when they get slammed into the wall.. that sh!it is hilarious!!!

Kustamogen

Banned
theres 2 types of fighting......the kind thats pure emotion after stuff happens (Thats OK in my books)....then theres the 2 "tough guys" that just fight cuz thats what theyre there to do...I wish that was gone!