Do you like the Olympics?

• Yes.

Votes: 61 47.3%
  • No.

Votes: 16 12.4%
  • Neutral/Don't care.

Votes: 52 40.3%

• Total voters
One of my most favorite things. I'm not a fan of patriotism, and I don't necessarily enjoy it for the sports alone, but more for the example that it sets in these crazy times.

I was just curious to know how you all feel about the Olympics, or if you'll be tuning in today for the opening ceremony/throughout the games.

Last edited:

iamthenra

Sorry, I voted neutral... Take it or leave it, doesn't really matter to me who wins... If I watch it, I will watch it for the pretty girls in the figure skating or gymnastics competition... Hard bodies! Yummy! Haha! :D

mads

I love the olympics, but my country wont probably win any medals at all I think. If they win one it will be in curling.

philly2bits

I'd have to go with neutral. I find all the opening and closing ceremonies as well as all the events themselves very boring. I wouldn't be surprised if most of the sports they have are never televised any other time except during the Olympics seeing as they probably wouldn't get many ratings.

That said, if I am bored and there is absolutely nothing to do, I may watch them.

I'm like you, illumination, the Olympics to me isn't about one nation crushing another and proving who is the best at a particular sport. It's a chance for ALL nations to come together and peacefully compete with one another.

It's a symbol of what the world SHOULD be like.

I'm like you, illumination, the Olympics to me isn't about one nation crushing another and proving who is the best at a particular sport. It's a chance for ALL nations to come together and peacefully compete with one another.

It's a symbol of what the world SHOULD be like.

Well said, I agree completely :)

Kustamogen

Banned
I dont really care either way....which is kinda sad considering theyre in my country.

I only care about the hockey....the rest Ill watch if Im bored though haha

Emily_G

I voted Neutral/Don't care. I'll watch bits and pieces of it...but don't really care either way if I see it or not.

worrywort

I LOVE the Olympics so much! It's one of my favourite things ever! I can't get enough of it. I find it so inspiring watching human beings pushing themselves to their absolute limits. It always fires me up and makes me wanna dream even bigger in my own life. Plus it's so beautiful seeing all nations getting along in healthy sporting competition. I can't wait for the Vancouver games to start! I'll definitely be watching! :)

One of my most favorite things. I'm not a fan of patriotism, and I don't necessarily enjoy it for the sports alone, but more for the example that it sets in these crazy times.

I'm the same way, not into patriotism and I don't like sports, but I enjoy watching the Olympics. Go figure. ::p: