Please read and let me know you care. :/

Danfalc

Banned
The thing is, i dont even have a permit or car to go anywhere if i wanted to get social though. :(

Is there a gym near you?I know thats a big big thing for someone to do,but I think thats one of the best things someone can do :)

I know its hard when you dont feel great about yourself,but there are people of all ages and sizes so no one is out of place.And once your in there,you can just ignore everyone,zone out find a quite spot and work out.It is hard but i promise you will feel better if you stick at it.

And yeah I think most people can relate to what your going through,Though it doesnt matter how old you are,anxiety/depression doesnt care how old you are,it will still make you feel terrible.But it's never too late for anyone to make a change and you have so many years infront of you.

Even if its just baby steps at first,just a little wark in the park if you have one near you,go feed the ducks.

spect01

I'm not even sure if this is the right forum to say all this, but oh well. My apologies. Anyway, does anyone get tired of the same ole routine each day?? I mean, i sleep ALL day, and then wake up and feel better at night for some reason... but the point is, i don't have anything, and i'm only 17. I have nothing. No job or anything. I just stay home everyday and do nada. :( I feel so alone... I feel like there is so much more i want to say, but i just can't think of everything right now.

ha wow i'm the same way

phil91

I'm not even sure if this is the right forum to say all this, but oh well. My apologies. Anyway, does anyone get tired of the same ole routine each day?? I mean, i sleep ALL day, and then wake up and feel better at night for some reason... but the point is, i don't have anything, and i'm only 17. I have nothing. No job or anything. I just stay home everyday and do nada. :( I feel so alone... I feel like there is so much more i want to say, but i just can't think of everything right now.

Yep, I've been there. I used to have the same routine for ages. And then on the rare occasion I had to do something different from that routine, it felt like a chore, which just made me run back to my same old routine where I felt comfortable. The only way to break from the cycle is to keep pushing yourself to do something different.

206Raider

I relate word for word to what you just said. Lately I've been worse and sleeping in more and more becuase there is just nothing to do. I fill out applications but it's hard to get hired on. Everyday I try to get out and do stuff but sometimes there is just nothing to do ::(:

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
My burden became a lot lighter when I finally got my license.

I was almost 20 years old when I did, and had my family not driven me to the DMV and refused to let me leave until I took the test, I may not have them to this day. Ha Ha

But driving late at night, when the roads are clear and everything feels like it's mine, really is an enormous release. It's like breaking out of a tomb, and it makes those times when I'm feeling trapped-inside a lot less difficult to bear.

Noca

Banned

Try going to college and doing something with your life. It will help with your mood and give you some sense of accomplishment.

Yes sometimes life gets very routine. And I hate to say this, this wont be the last time you feel this way. Its gonna pop up throughout your life. Thats why you gotta take some joy in the little things and be grateful for whatever it is you have.
Even if you had a job..it might make things interesting for a little while..but those same emotions will pop up.
People who are married, have kids and a job feel like this quite often...trust me.
Thats why people say "Same sh*t, different day"