Play an instrument?

Tiercel

One of the riffs might sound familiar haha, thanks again for the tab!

I like what you did with it. :D

And I'm glad you're an original Crybaby. There's nothing worse than a Crybaby impersonator. :rolleyes:

As for tips, I'd say to try to learn some scales. Boring, basic, and tedious, but it really does help acquaint you with the instrument. Especially with the guitar, where there's more than one place to play most notes. As an example, the E you get by playing the open first string can be played on every string if you have 24 frets.

But once you start getting more familiar with both music theory and your guitar, you start picking up on things when you listen to music. And you wonder about how different things will sound, or how easy or hard they are to play. Or you finally learn the name for that interval you've been messing around with. Then you realize just how much you don't know, and start learning it one bit at a time.

I'm hardly an accomplished musician or music theorist, but I have fun messing around with the little bit that I do know. :D

lunarla

Stephen Colberrrrrrrt! And seriously nice job on that piano there. I always especially envy people who can play piano, grrr.

Tiercel

Nice playing, fit. Despite the screw ups and the suckage, it was still nice to listen to.

Makes me wish I spent more time with my keyboard instead of just stashing it in my bedroom.