People that are happy all the time.

Lea

Banned
"Life is truly known only to those who suffer, lose, endure adversity and stumble from defeat to defeat."
Anais Nin

Really? I happen to think the opposite. Maybe a little bit of the bad is a good seasoning, but when it´s too much, it destroys you. Or maybe I know life, but not happiness.

I am one of the happy people.

You must read a book called The Secret. If you think positively, you will get a positive life!

It is so true. If you think negatively how can your life be positive? Your life now is the result of your thoughts. Please remember this! You create your life through your thoughts!

But there are some people who has masks but!!! They live positively, thet try and sone day they dont need to pretend to be happy because they were positive.

theoutsider

I would consider myself to be happy 99% of the time. I don't know, I just laugh off things that annoy me. If someone was to stand right in my face and shout at me, I'd burst out laughing instead of feeling upset/angry.

Sure, I suck at social interaction and always come up with the perfect thing to say 5 minutes later. I just find enjoyment out of lots of little things and am my own best friend.

I'm like this, more or less. While I probably wouldn't find it laughable if someone were shouting in my face, I have come to accept the fact that I reek at coming up with the right response in social situations. I always laugh at myself or the situation or reason the bad feelings away. I am upbeat by nature (but not happy-go-lucky) and just try to consider any setbacks as bumps in the road.

polishgirl

I am positive almost all the time. I laugh very often and always talk a lot. But I really feel lonely and honestly, when I stay alone with my thoughts, I only get sadder and sadder, because that is when i start thinking, ****yzing. So it is never that easy, it is not a recipe. The people the smile the most, often cry the most as well;)

Honda

Nobody is worry free but I learned that no matter how worse life gets.. No matter how bad things are.. If you have a secure attitude about life then it doesnt matter.

I am jobless, broke, with barely any friends and I spend most of my time alone but that is not what bothers me as I got emotionally compelling things I do in my life.. Though my only problem is that my panic attacks tend to hold me back in certain situations, If I can heal my SA, panic attacks and PTSD then believe me I wont care about whether I will end up sleeping in my car..

SmileMore

Cutting down someone for being satisfied and happy is really evil IMHO.Just bc you haven't found a way to be happy yet doesn't mean you get to run around feeling hateful about those who have found their way.

Erm i'm not but thanks for the rudeness(!) :thumbup:

SmileMore

Rudeness? aww honey you haven't seen rudeness. Stick around this board for a while. You'll see all the optimistic people have been run off by the massive overload of rudeness directed at them.

That's nice. :) Calling somebody evil because they suffer from depression and envy people who have happy lives and don't know what it's like is pretty rude in my opinion.

Agent_Violet

That's nice. :) Calling somebody evil because they suffer from depression and envy people who have happy lives and don't know what it's like is pretty rude in my opinion.

Poor reading comprehension skills? I never called anyone in particular evil.I alluded to it being an evil action to be hateful to those who do their best to be happy and optimistic.

Or like most you are possessing the victim mentality.

Neither would shock me.

Agent_Violet

Also, I believe I too used the old fall back of IN MY OPINION.

So basically,you're allowed to have your opinion and it's not rude.But when someone has a varying opinion that doesn't gel with yours,they are immediately marked as rude.

Good,glad to know the rules now.

Agent_Violet

To further illuminate you so you can be fair in future comments...It's one thing to envy happy people.It entirely another to put happy people down and slam them for being happy which on this board is usually what happens. There's plenty of evidence for that in this very thread. The action of slamming happy people just bc they're happy is evil. IMHO.

SmileMore

To further illuminate you so you can be fair in future comments...It's one thing to envy happy people.It entirely another to put happy people down and slam them for being happy which on this board is usually what happens. There's plenty of evidence for that in this very thread. The action of slamming happy people just bc they're happy is evil. IMHO.

That's fair enough. That's not what i intended though.