No-one gives a fick.

LycraPantiies92

And this is probly gona be a ranty thread, or stuff i have said before but i can't actually hold it back

I am so lonely [oh here we go again, who gives a sh**]
That i would have probably got more attention if i'd gone out and cried on a street corner and seen if anyone wuda noticed/spoke to me..and btw i'd probably have got zilch attention if i'd done that but meh. I have no pals. I have nobody that gives a crap either in the real world or on the net.
So i am lonely. And i say that i am. YOu can disagree if you wanta. but i say that i am lonely. and also that it'll not change.
I spoke to a guy on a cahtroom, who asked me why i wasn't out [eh cos i have this, no pals and i'm lonely] but you know if i'd said that he'd have buggered off and laughed at me :rolleyes: andf i wasn't gonna give him that pleasure so shut the chat window thingy.
I haven't got time for losers anyway. But i do wish i had pals.

I was in bed last night and so wished someone was with me so i hugged my pillow. How fcking sad.

It's not really fair tbh. I look ok..[well sometimes, maybe i look ugly, but ha nobody will tell me even if i did] and i can be okay with people when i know them well enough. But that is just never gonna come to me at all. I just look at these girls who have people. I have never had people. and the saddest thing is admitting it. i just don't understand how you can possibly be hated and bullied by nearly a whole year group and make no friends at all through 5 years at school. That is enough to make me see there isn't a hope in hell that anyone will ever like me. It's somethin i can dream of but tbh it's not gona happen. There's somethin wrong with me. I can't see it myself but other people can. And i'm talkin shxte so i'm gona shush now. People everywhere will be like unaccepting. It is not my fault..[well i don' think it is/can be rli] that am like this. Most people do show not much sympathy. It's not right to be like thism, nt right to be alone completely. Why is my life a waste of time? All i need to do now is give up on everything i wanna do with college and stuf then i'd be totally ready for the bin. People act around me as if i am only worthy of a bin. Like you just wouldn't wanna know me.

I sumtimes act up, and i know the public must look at me as if i'ma lil bich that needs taught lessons, but i have nothing no wunder i do.
I don't think i know how to act. I'm not shoor i know how to even have a converstaion or make pals. I dunno but i do know it's practically a waste of time in other words yu know what i'm sayin. It's my last option::(:
People are a fxcking joke.
And i'm scared.
[Awwwwww. sheez scared. wat a shame..,not!]
yeah.
that is how much most people wud show they cared at all.
How much?
Not at all.
How much am i liked?
not at all.
Bye now.
xx

recluse

You know that's not true, we do care about you. And the people who bullied you in school it was their problem. They were probably jealous of you anyway.

iamthenra

Not at all true or accurate... I care, and I know there are allot of others who care too... When someone says "hi" on your profile, in order to make friends or "pals" it is proper to say "hi" back???? That is how communication starts, and the beginning of a friendship! I do care... why do I care? Because I have been where you are, more times than not... I felt the extreme loneliness and pain of being alone. When I reach out to you, I reach out to you as a friend. If I extend my hand to pull you up from the abyss, you have to grab my hand dear! I care....

FOR REAL

Banned
listen u here tae me!
i care about you, and im sure i talk on behalf of every person on here

one day you will be happy :)

WelshOne

You have more visitor messages than most people on this forum, yet in almost all your posts here you say noone is interested in what you have to say. People clearly are interested in you
free-happy-smileys-295.gif
It's a two-way thing though, you have to accept the friendship.

I'd happily be your friend, but I don't think you need me because you already have a queue of people offering!

JCS008

People don't care about others. And being realistic, they don't have to care about you or anyone else. They don't owe you anything. It's a sad fact of life, but most people are busy and self-absorbed in their own problems, job, relationships, friends, and entire life around them and what basically applies to them. Most people don't notice the person next to them on the sidewalk or on the bus. And I don't think that makes people selfish, because 99.5% of people are more concerned with their own issues before anyone else (and that's what it should be). People are more than willing to help when someone needs helps, but sometimes you need to ask because people lack to initiative to seek out what someone else may be going through. For the people that go out of their way to treat you poorly, just don't worry about them. They have their own issues and insecurities and try to bring others down to feel better about themselves. Kind of sad. Actually, very sad and pathetic.

Jonhy

I know what you mean, i loss hope at very young age about at 10 i had the hope completely lost, by 17 i was decided to stop being human and have human emotions. Strangely i became more human, it was so disappointing to see how the other act with others, many that they call friends between them just spit out their problems without giving a damn about the other, that kind of make feel a bit better.

I dont hug my pillow but i do talk to the walk (mr.wall), he's the only one that will listen to me. I know there is love outside and that people can be with other people and be ok, but in my case that isn't something real.

I still have a little hope but i dont know what is worst i feel like an idiot for having a small piece of hope but feel fine that maybe it isnt lost. And i agree completely is sad to be alone but what's worse than that is knowing that you're alone.

Do you still have hope or have losted completely?

U

userremoved

People don't care about others. And being realistic, they don't have to care about you or anyone else. They don't owe you anything. It's a sad fact of life, but most people are busy and self-absorbed in their own problems, job, relationships, friends, and entire life around them and what basically applies to them. Most people don't notice the person next to them on the sidewalk or on the bus. And I don't think that makes people selfish, because 99.5% of people are more concerned with their own issues before anyone else (and that's what it should be). People are more than willing to help when someone needs helps, but sometimes you need to ask because people lack to initiative to seek out what someone else may be going through. For the people that go out of their way to treat you poorly, just don't worry about them. They have their own issues and insecurities and try to bring others down to feel better about themselves. Kind of sad. Actually, very sad and pathetic.

I agree, I've felt a lot better since the day came when I stopped expecting sympathy from others. Because it usually, not always, but usually ends in disappointment. Btw I said it before you have a lot of people here that want to be your friend you just need to like yourself more.