No more reps??

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Now Coyote & Serafina are equal to us !! :D
No they're not. They're mods. They can still ban you. ::p:

Is good that dissapear here really dont pass those things. Why we are then here. We are here to get help. And not make contest who have better rep.

I had 1 and i dont know even why. I get i already what i log in. Cool in real life loser and here too no wonder im not feeling good. If i get rejected because of comments.
Also a good point. Probably not good on a support site to have something that could make some people feel less 'cool' than others.

Last edited:

DespairSoul

Yes, why we then search page like is here. Dont give sense to me. I understand also someone was building years and make him feel good that people likes him here. What about if some one have bad rep all the time trough years he/she will get sad and feel wortheless by sensitive cases. Is pointless..

Sinar_Matahari

Now Coyote & Serafina are equal to us !! :D

Oh, how the mighty have fallen. lol ;)

On a more serious note...I earned those reps so I'm a bit irked that they were stripped away from me. ::(: And it's not simply about the rep points either. Both negative and positive reps I've received reflected other members' opinions and feelings regarding my own opinions and feelings. Your opinions matter to me.

Last edited:

mads

Oh, how the mighty have fallen. lol ;)

On a more serious note...I earned those reps so I'm a bit irked that they were stripped away from me. ::(: And it's not simply about the rep points either. Both negative and positive reps I've received reflected other members' opinions and feelings regarding my own opinions and feelings. Your opinions matter to me.

Good post that would have deserved a positive rep, if it had excisted:)

Lea

Banned
My reps are gone, only infractions remain :). I had only one neg rep in my history, but he apologized later.

My personal opinion is that every good thing can be misused. If someone does abuse they should be punished personally, not the whole system.

Danfalc

Banned
My personal opinion is that every good thing can be misused. If someone does abuse they should be punished personally, not the whole system.

I do kind of agree.But despite numerous warnings and infractions,people still carried on doing it.The mods tried there best,but In the end the webmaster pulled the plug on it.Not much the mods can do about that.

This happened with chat if I remember correctly.People forget there are not many mods at times and they have there own lives and problems and can't always be on here 24/7 to catch every little thing.

Last edited:

AGR

Good :D,now we are all equal,one less reason for people to feel left out,if anyone likes someone's post or disagree they can tell straight up and we will know who they are also.

Felgen

Oh you have read Animal farm too

Just heard of it. The phrase "All the animals are equal, but some are more equal than others", is just as famous as the phrases "An offer you can't refuse" or "So it shall be written, so it shall be done". :)

mads

Just heard of it. The phrase "All the animals are equal, but some are more equal than others", is just as famous as the phrases "An offer you can't refuse" or "So it shall be written, so it shall be done". :)

You should watch the cartoon. It is very good:)