never had a bf and life sucks

lust4love

im 17 never had a bf, i have no friends, had to leaves school because of sa and im all alone and scared of everything life sucks why do i even have to live.....

Roman Legion

I'm 22, never had a girlfriend, I have no friends and have to deal with SM now and when I was in school.. Loneliness is not a bad thing, people try to make being alone sound bad, but it has many benefits.. I know how you feel, I tried to end my existence twice.. Just focus on you and forget everyone else.. Anyway, welcome to the forums! :)

Boby

Ohhh come you are only 17 you have plenty of time to change that,but you have to try at least.Anyway if it makes you feel better I will tell you that I never had a girlfriend and I'm 22 years old.
Ohhh and welcome to SPW I hope we can keep you :D.

WeirdyMcGee

I can understand that at 17-- having a boyfriend really seems to matter; because 'everyone else has one'.

When I was 12, 13, 14, it seemed to matter alot, too.
Girls would gang up on me and call me a loser and tell me to just go and kill myself because I didn't 'have a boyfriend'.
But if you ask yourself 'why does this matter so much?' and really think about it... it doesn't matter.
You're not going to plan to get married at that age, or have children, not until you have some more life experience under your belt, anyways-- so why is it so important to everyone?
Why is it something you can't seem to live without?

I like to ask myself that whenever I get pestered about being single and not looking.
You'll go through your own life experiences in your own time.

If you really want to start dating- you'll need to get out of your comfort zone and make an effort to date. Nothing will come to you without you also trying on your end. (<I have a hard time with that bit of advice, too. haha)

Welcome to the forum!

MikeyC

I'm 26 and I've had one girlfriend that lasted 2 months. Still a virgin.

You're 17 and you're still super young. You will find a boyfriend - you just need to put yourself out there even just slightly and you'll get a bite.

Welcome to the forum.

DeadmanWalking

Everyone's said it, it seems::p:! So, don't focus on boys so much. They won't be going anywhere anytime soon. Work on returning to school and getting new hobbies for yourself. At 17, you've got so much more of the world to explore and so much time to do it:D! Spread your wings and cover that expanse we call the world! Find your place in this world and enjoy your time here. Don't be dependent on another person for your happiness, okay? Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy yourself:).

Felgen

im 17 never had a bf, i have no friends, had to leaves school because of sa and im all alone and scared of everything life sucks why do i even have to live.....

You're only 17 and you have your entire life ahead of you. People in high school rarely date outside their own cliques; the teenage years are often the years where it's hardest to find a significant other.

You should seriously consider going back to school, though. I hated school when I was in high school, but I managed to finish it and later I started studying something I really like.

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

i'm 47, and i've never had a boyfriend

Hope you find one. :)

Zak

Hey there I'm 21 and I've had 2 girlfriends my entire life (both relationships ended miserably lol)

1. I was definitely happier not being in a relationship (although it seems like some people are the other way around)

2. You have to mentally think that there really is someone out there for everyone (I know it's cheesy but I'm kind of a true romantic)

3. I myself truly don't have any friends anymore due to the extreme limitations my OCD has put me in, and I know how hard it is to stay positive, but I feel like exercising and playing piano and drums help me to feel better.

You're 17! You've got plenty of life to live! Obligatory smiley face :)

Etbow23

I used to be in the same boat as you. Things get better I think once you get out of your high school years. You can make it.

LifeInternal88

At this stage I think you should focus on finding your passion in life. Even when you do find a Bf, you still need an occupation...so this is the time for exploring what you like!

On the brightside, it is a lot easier to find a bf in university than in HS.