Narcissist personality Test

Lea

Banned
I got 1. Although I wasn´t sure with 5 and perhaps 6. As for 5, obviously I would be scared to rule the world because I don´t have the essential skills and knowledge. But as I am a good person I guess if I ruled the world would become a better place. As for 6, I can sometimes be good at defending myself, but only when I am convinced that I´m right. It´s not that I did something wrong and then lied that I didn´t do it or so.

Lea

Banned
Aw now I realized something. I maybe used to mistake narcissism for passion. Like those people who scored high here I thought they were just passionate.. :idontknow: What does it actually really mean to be passionate? I sometimes can get excited by some ideas but otherwise am quite modest as a person. That´s why I never thought of myself as passionate..

JohnDee

Your Total: 11
Between 12 and 15 is average.
Celebrities often score closer to 18.
Narcissists score over 20.

Authority: 4.00 *
Self-Sufficiency: 0.00 *
Superiority: 2.00 *
Exhibitionism: 1.00 *
Exploitativeness: 3.00 *
Vanity: 0.00 *
Entitlement: 1.00

Wow, I can see how though...*

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Total Score: 2

Narcissistic Trait
Authority: 0.00
Self-Sufficiency: 2.00
Superiority: 0.00
Exhibitionism: 0.00
Exploitativeness: 0.00
Vanity: 0.00
Entitlement: 0.00

coyote

took this one

scored 123 points

101-220: You suffer from emotional insecurities that are diminishing your ability to love yourself, others and enjoy life. There is a definite need for you to empower yourself and work on releasing your fears and insecurities. Although you are insecure and can project these insecurities onto others, you do have a conscience, possess compassion for humankind and do not purposefully set out to hurt other people for your own gain. You may be co-creating abusive situations.

I too took the quiz Remus posted and here is my result:

"76

You suffer from some emotional insecurity, and can battle with your ego. You may have co-dependency issues where you feel that your own feelings are reliant on what other people are or aren’t doing. You may feel abandoned, left out and unloved by others if they are validating your significance to you. You may leave yourself open to abuse from others."

According to this I am just insecure but not narcissistic, which is what I thought about myself. This quiz seemed more thorough and less black and white, so I feel a little better, haha (that could be my own bias speaking but it had more questions that went more in-depth, with a "sometimes" option instead of "yes" or "no" - that seems more fair).

I mean... I don't really think I'm a narcissist. Everyone has an ego but I struggle with feelings of inferiority, and I think what happens is that I want to feel more important and so I become upset if I do not. And I also feel better if I perceive I am "more important" (relatively speaking) than someone else. It isn't nice, but it's something I have to work on.

Last edited:

this_portrait

Total: 11

Authority: 1.00
Self-Sufficiency: 4.00
Superiority: 1.00
Vanity: 3.00
Entitlement: 2.00

Solitudes_Grace

I did not expect to get a zero.

"Your Total: 0

Between 12 and 15 is average.
Celebrities often score closer to 18.
Narcissists score over 20. "

Gadfly

Hope for the Narcs on here...I scored a 9 now, but I was higher when I was younger. If you're lucky like me, life will continually mock you and kick your teeth in until your self-image conforms more with your true status. :)

I scored a 12 on the one Remus posted.

You're definitely not narcissistic, and are mostly at peace with yourself, other individuals and the world. There may be times where you do, however, struggle to make sure your needs are met, and you may tend to, at times, 'stand at the back of the line' and not assert yourself healthily.

Sounds about right, I'm definitely not assertive at all.

takeheart

Well I got a 6

Self-Sufficiency: 1.00
Superiority: 2.00
Exploitativeness: 1.00
Vanity: 1.00

Phoenixx

^ Decided to take this test too. I know I couldn't completely answer the questions involving a love partner, so I just imagined the situation and how I'd feel/what I would or wouldn't do.

I scored a 75.
You suffer from some emotional insecurity, and can battle with your ego. You may have co-dependency issues where you feel that your own feelings are reliant on what other people are or aren't doing. You may feel abandoned, left out and unloved by others if they are validating your significance to you. You may leave yourself open to abuse from others.

I'd say that's fairly accurate.

1BlackSheep

took this one

scored 123 points

101-220: You suffer from emotional insecurities that are diminishing your ability to love yourself, others and enjoy life. There is a definite need for you to empower yourself and work on releasing your fears and insecurities. Although you are insecure and can project these insecurities onto others, you do have a conscience, possess compassion for humankind and do not purposefully set out to hurt other people for your own gain. You may be co-creating abusive situations.
Interesting - I got the same score!

ImNotMyIllness

I scored ~130 on the second test.

"101-220: You suffer from emotional insecurities that are diminishing your ability to love yourself, others and enjoy life. There is a definite need for you to empower yourself and work on releasing your fears and insecurities. Although you are insecure and can project these insecurities onto others, you do have a conscience, possess compassion for humankind and do not purposefully set out to hurt other people for your own gain. You may be co-creating abusive situations."

A Many Splendored Thing

Your Total: 2
Self-Sufficiency: 0.00
Superiority: 0.00
Exhibitionism: 1.00
Vanity: 0.00

I don't think my result is correct because I have a hard time deciding whether I'm answering it correctly, or if I'm answering the non-narcissistic answers on purpose...
---
So then I took the second one and got 91, which describes me well.

Lea

Banned
Of the first quiz I scored 10.

The second quiz I didn't complete

Can't see how not believing in a higher power is narcissistic.

"And feel that you alone are the power". It pretty much is, I would even say it´s one of the most narcissistic things in the test.

Lea

Banned
I got 32 on the test of Remus. But there are some silly questions it seems to me, like for example: "Do you feel angry and upset when something outside the relationship makes your partner happy?" I am not in a relationship but think I wouldn´t be upset UNLESS it was some other woman, haha. I assumed it wasn´t meant like this so I put "never".

Or the question if we have a problem with accepting criticism. It DEPENDS! Some criticism can be unfair. But if it´s fair, of course I have no problem with acknowledging my fault, so again I put "never".