Movie trailers

Phoenixx

^ And that is the movie that started my Zach Galifianakis fandom. :D He's the epitome of awesomeness. I still haven't seen the second one yet. I need to get on it.

MaliceInWickedland

God,I love horror. Best genre.
Ooo,and you can't forget Paranormal Activity 3 either ;)
Paranormal Activity 3 Trailer (Official) - YouTube
Insidious Movie Trailer Official (HD) - YouTube

Yay for horror movies~ :D *high fives you*
I can't wait until PA3!! I just hope my friend doesn't leave bruises all over my shoulder again from holding onto me so tightly like she did when we went to see PA2 <__<

Insidious was pretty creepy and interesting too. That part with the gas mask made me laugh though ::p:

coyote

movie trailers....

victoria12.jpg

evernight

Just watched this again. Makes me laugh remembering watching it all the times with my brother, but great movie, imo.

I think they need to find a better way to put movie trailers together, cause most trailers make movies look horrible, probably more so now than ever.

At Close Range - Trailer - YouTube

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
^ Looked good at first... Then it went a little overboard on the drama, I think. Hmm... I'd probably still watch it though.

It is a little dramatized, but I feel it was justified for the most part. You'll see, and can disagree if you like. (Talking about movies people haven't seen is hard without giving things away)

Phoenixx

It is a little dramatized, but I feel it was justified for the most part. You'll see, and can disagree if you like. (Talking about movies people haven't seen is hard without giving things away)
^ Oh it's already out? Well then, yeah, I'll definitely have to watch it. Then we can discuss, or disagree, or possibly agree?

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
^ Oh it's already out? Well then, yeah, I'll definitely have to watch it. Then we can discuss, or disagree, or possibly agree?

Yeah, the trailer says 2011 but it really came out in 2010. Looking forward to discussing, agreeing, or disagreeing :D