Most Beautiful Girl In The World

xDreamseller

Quick heads up -> This thread sounds kinda pervy, but I swear it isn't, I mean this in the kindest way possible and as a huge complement to whoever it was. This was in the morning at 8am, so it wasn't some half naked chick at a beach, I'm not that kind of guy. This was "Beauty", not some lust filled desire.

Alright, so today I went for a walk and I swear I saw what I would consider to be the most beautiful girl in the world. Only for a glance, but wow...she was perfect haha. Usually there's quite a few good looking women about Belfast, but everyone I've seen today just looks like a 5/10 at best after this morning.

I'm seriously worried that my view on woman might be permanently changed now and that no one will be able to beat that.

maybe it was an angel ? :)

haha , could be a photomodel or your perfect type of woman, everybody has preferences.. so for someone else , another woman could be the most beautiful...

what you saw is the most beautiful woman on earth, you should have taken a picture for us to rate, but that would be creepy to do so ::eek::

but it's funny, maybe you have a crush on her ;)

so can you describe her looks ? what makes her the most beautifullest?

well, original topic :)

xDreamseller

Uhhh, I don't know what made her so beautiful, I guess it was just all the features I consider to be attractive piled into one person. Can't really describe her or I would have put a picture of a celebrity who looked similar.

And yeah, stopping to take a picture of a random person while crossing at street lights would have been really, really awkward haha

mikebird

Banned
I remember a few ladies who mean that to me.

Some serious relationships, all finished, mainly their decision; just one girl I was friends with for months and stayed in their house after another Friday out in London that I didn't like eventually and decided to go in the morning and not come back. Perhaps her behaviour was like the way I get with others and I put them off. I get a bit cocky and over zealously emotional.

Many admired ladies in my life, who I have adored and been very close with. One even lives very close nearby round the corner, married. We are old Uni buddies. Too many of my people have evaporated to other countries, or other parts of the UK, which I don't feel worth of meeting up... even someone round the corner...

Yeah that time that women that helped me at the bank, she was so perfect, thought about her all the way home. Never saw her again.

Section_31

Theres always a few perfect ones, and despite your best efforts some of them manage to etch a small pocket of themselves onto your heart. whether or not you want to admit it >.<.

Nothing pervy in this post at all. This is a beautiful thing :). and thanks for sharing!

GraybeardGhost

I've seen a few like that—seen and maybe loved a little bit. They strike like lightning: a brilliant flash, there for just a moment, then gone, never to be seen again. They vanish, but the image echoes in your mind, sometimes for days, sometimes forever.

laure15

This is what I fantasize about, a lot. I want to be this ideal girl who's perfect in almost every way, but I know it's not possible unless I get lots of plastic surgery, become much more intelligent, or I somehow become another person overnight.

xDreamseller

This is what I fantasize about, a lot. I want to be this ideal girl who's perfect in almost every way, but I know it's not possible unless I get lots of plastic surgery, become much more intelligent, or I somehow become another person overnight.

Aww, don't say that laure! I would much rather be average than perfect, any day. Much less to lose and you don't have every a-hole in the bar trying to "score" with you. :p

"I tried to be perfect, but nothing was worth it." Little quote from Sum41 :)

21NZ

I would think of it like this, she may be the most Beautiful Girl you have even seen, but you don't know whats shes like on the inside.... you will always dream/fantasize the best possible out come! :D hope this helps?