Meet-Up.. Where WILL it be?

Where would you prefer to have the meet-up?

• Total voters

Badbuz

just checked the map to see wer tipp is but cudnt judge wat a journey there would be like from the map grrrrrrrrrrr can never win.if we knew the exact numbers that were goin it cud be easier to find a place that suits every1.so who is goin is the real question?

just checked the map to see wer tipp is but cudnt judge wat a journey there would be like from the map grrrrrrrrrrr can never win.if we knew the exact numbers that were goin it cud be easier to find a place that suits every1.so who is goin is the real question?

You have a point! And you're sorted cos you're driving (though it being you could be a lil dangerous...) ::p:
See if its tipp/galway we'll have people having an awkward time getting a bus since theyre not direct as far as i know.

Badbuz

You have a point! And you're sorted cos you're driving (though it being you could be a lil dangerous...) ::p:
See if its tipp/galway we'll have people having an awkward time getting a bus since theyre not direct as far as i know.

i havent a notion of driving there you know i have a problem with crashing into things its not my fault theres always sumtin in the way : )id get a bus or sumtin to werever we go

johnny 85

wait, so this is for real like ?? , am ....... i tink im gonna be sick that day. am ....... i also have to mind my niece and nephew . i ll go to the one after alright ::eek::

i havent a notion of driving there you know i have a problem with crashing into things its not my fault theres always sumtin in the way : )id get a bus or sumtin to werever we go

Haha true that. Trees go out of their way just to get you to crash into them. They're attention seekers is what they are!

Ooh Mark shall be there also? Good shtuff sir!